September 25, 2024, 10:16:29 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH MAH JESUS

Started by Snorkel, August 03, 2007, 08:18:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

This is awesome. I just picked up all this stuff

- NES console, MINT IN BOX. It's opened and used, but has a brand new 72-pin connector, and all the packaging/original stuff is there and in perfect condition.

- Another NES in box, except the NES itself doesn't really work. Box is still perfect.

- 30 random games, most of them in sleeves, with manuals, half of them with original boxes.

- Power Glove, also mint in box. Instruction manual, poster thing, sensors, everything... the guy said it's never even bee used.

- Zapper gun

- NES Advantage controller, also mint in box, but used.

All for $125. I could probably sell that NES in box alone for at least $75, and a couple of the games that I already have for another bit and almost make the price I payed back.

LCK

Where did you get all of this?

Title27GT

Have you had sex with the NES yet?

Feynman

Kalahari Inkantation

OH MAH JESUS
WRONG BOARD

Congrats though. flower;

Snorkel

Quote from: Trevor on August 03, 2007, 08:19:38 PM
Where did you get all of this?

Some guy in niggerville, Minneapolis

Snorkel

Holy shit, this is so amazing... not only am I finally playing Tetris on a working NES (more or less ecstacy), but this NES in box has EVERYTHING with it. The manuals, the little plastic bags that go around all the pieces, even the Nintendo Power flyer from 1985... the Now You're Playing With Power! poster, the warranty info packet...

If anyone doesn't know, I collect this stuff, so I'm like, awed shitless right now.

Houdini

Oh, you must be the guy I sold my old NES shit to. Have fun with the free anthrax I threw in.

The artist formally known

Selling the Powerglove anytime soon? wub;

NOA_Haunted

Pic or it didnt happen  pseudo;

Snorkel

iWolf

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up