June 25, 2024, 04:54:20 PM

1,531,273 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

are jewish girls the most attractive on the planet?

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, March 04, 2017, 02:26:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

wawi

my babies? you have a lot to learn ypr. those titties were made for me

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

June 18, 2018, 09:18:42 AM #79 Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 09:37:04 AM by Magyarorszag
[spoiler=creepposting]

i was recently assigned to a new nurse practitioner who has a few intredasting qualities

voluminous curly blonde hair, just a hint of a stereotypical new york city accent, and fukken [glow=black,2,300]tourette's[/glow] lol

she made a sudden yelp while examining me that prompted me to ask "...Was that a sneeze?", to which she responded "No, I actually have tourette's... You know, tourette's?"

i had no idea how to respond to such a revelation except with a surprised "Oh", but i wish i had asked her how it affects her professional life lol

now, to be honest, i don't actually know if she's jewish, so i'm certainly making an ass of myself by assuming such based on a few superficial traits and bumping this awful thread again

i almost want to ask her directly but i feel like that would get me in quite a bit of trouble lol sillydood;

but omg she's so kind and friendly and tender and did i mention she's probably just barely old enough to be my mother (or at least old enough for me to pretend that she could be)

the last time i visited her office she was wearing this blouse with a cleavage window that i didn't think existed outside of anime akudood;

good god, the spillage

such... appealing and vivid blue vasculature in the breast tissue >.<

anyway i have to see her again today to deal with what i think is bronchitis and oh god help me[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMYYYYY [/spoiler]

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

June 18, 2018, 12:11:25 PM #81 Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:16:08 PM by Magyarorszag
*googles*

no, god, ew lol

when i say 'old enough to be my mother', i mean like mid 40 at the absolute max lol

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

June 30, 2018, 07:17:24 PM #83 Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:26:39 PM by Magyarorszag
Quote from: Thyme on June 18, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
she used to be pretty hot tbh

*googles*

meh

not really my type at any age, lol

anyway, i did survive this encounter:

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 18, 2018, 09:18:42 AM
[spoiler=creepposting]

i was recently assigned to a new nurse practitioner who has a few intredasting qualities

voluminous curly blonde hair, just a hint of a stereotypical new york city accent, and fukken [glow=black,2,300]tourette's[/glow] lol

she made a sudden yelp while examining me that prompted me to ask "...Was that a sneeze?", to which she responded "No, I actually have tourette's... You know, tourette's?"

i had no idea how to respond to such a revelation except with a surprised "Oh", but i wish i had asked her how it affects her professional life lol

now, to be honest, i don't actually know if she's jewish, so i'm certainly making an ass of myself by assuming such based on a few superficial traits and bumping this awful thread again

i almost want to ask her directly but i feel like that would get me in quite a bit of trouble lol sillydood;

but omg she's so kind and friendly and tender and did i mention she's probably just barely old enough to be my mother (or at least old enough for me to pretend that she could be)

the last time i visited her office she was wearing this blouse with a cleavage window that i didn't think existed outside of anime akudood;

good god, the spillage

such... appealing and vivid blue vasculature in the breast tissue >.<

anyway i have to see her again today to deal with what i think is bronchitis and oh god help me[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMYYYYY [/spoiler]

[spoiler=may nyerp have mercy on me]

tfw she naturally rested her hand on my knee for non-medical reasons while we were chumming it up with me seated on the examination bed

tfw she brushed her hand up against mine (and made no effort to avoid such contact when she easily could have, i mean my hand was clearly visible to her lol) several times while interpreting lab results

Guys, I think things might be getting pretty serious. giggle;

also i made sure to listen very closely this time, and she DEFINITELY has the inner city accent, lol

it's just quite muted

but it's only further evidence that she might belong in this thread[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :'([/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=i'm sorry nyerp but i was just reminded of ben shapiro's sister smithicide;]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

me in the chair[/spoiler]

strongbad

they are the most attractive

moreso than asian girls i've decided

YPrrrr

Well if Dua Lipa is Jewish then I will begrudgingly accept your hypothesis

Kalahari Inkantation

July 14, 2018, 10:31:02 AM #87 Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:39:21 AM by Magyarorszag
[spoiler=absolutely not safe]

h-hurt me mommy :'3[/spoiler]

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 06, 2017, 11:30:47 PM
Subthread: is HILA KLEIN a babe or not

ugly-cute

like a pug dittodood;

she looks almost exactly like quiet (not that that's a favorable comparison myface;), much more than stefanie joosten herself does

Hiro

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 13, 2018, 07:29:27 PM
[spoiler=i'm sorry nyerp but i was just reminded of ben shapiro's sister smithicide;]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

she cute

Kalahari Inkantation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8[/youtube]

Quote from: ??? on July 21, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 13, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

MOMMY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

she cute

could you imagine being poor young ben, sharing a household with a girl like that, lol

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Go Up