May 23, 2024, 06:40:56 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

are jewish girls the most attractive on the planet?

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, March 04, 2017, 02:26:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

just think this thread took a sad turn lol

also, the correct term is jewess. thx

Kalahari Inkantation

tfw no olive-skinned, curly red-headed, traditional mediterranean jewish gf with a lovable shapely nose and mischievous grin to teach me hebrew and make rugelach with

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 09, 2017, 05:00:51 PM
rugelach

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugelach

>you will never be one of god's chosen people :'(

YPrrrr

Tec you live in New York I'm sure there are some available girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

as if they'd ever settle for a godforsaken goy like me smithicide;

and even in new york, olive-skinned, curly red-headed, traditional mediterranean jewish folk aren't a common sight

YPrrrr

Hey in Judaism if the mother is Jewish the kids are too! So they can work around your goyism

Plus never underestimate ones desire to rebel against their parents wishes hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

July 12, 2017, 05:48:55 PM #50 Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:53:28 PM by Majorana's Mask
i don't want to be just some generic outlet for rebellion either, those relationshits are never stable :'(

i'd probably be the single most rebellious thing a jewish girl could bring home rofl

Mando Pandango

i had a class with this redheaded israeli girl a couple semesters ago and that was the hardest i've crushed on anyone in a while
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 12, 2017, 05:48:55 PM
i don't want to be just some generic outlet for rebellion either, those relationshits are never stable :'(

i'd probably be the single most rebellious thing a jewish girl could bring home rofl
Idk you're smart at least! And you're not a Nazi hocuspocus;

Kalahari Inkantation

i hope would hope the average person has slightly higher standards than '"""smart"""' and "not a nazi" lmao

YPrrrr

Well you said single most rebellious thing a Jewish girl could bring home  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

i know this guy who married a jewish girl and her family cut contact off w/ her because of it. NO meeting for like 30 years until recently becasue she got parkinsons. kids meeting grandparents for first time.

Thyme

bojack horseman is tight

i don't think i disliked the first season as much as some of you guys but yeah it was the weakest one
the characters were all too sardonic, they toned that shit down afterwards

kettu

I heard the faint conversation of beautiful women, where dey at?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: kettu on July 12, 2017, 10:39:49 PM
I heard the faint conversation of beautiful women, where dey at?

the promised land

Go Up