do you type out emotes/tags or do you click them above the post-form

Started by Samus Aran, July 01, 2011, 03:50:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i always type them out, myself

this is partially because i use quick reply and thus rarely go into the full reply mode that has all the buttons and everything, but also because i can type them out from memory quickly anyway. bothering to go into reply mode and clicking them would actually take longer.

Andria

I click the ones visible

for the ones that are under more that I type the code for it

ME##

i type them out.  it explains how i mess them up on a regular basis.  akudood;

Nyerp

i click the emotes that are there, and always click for tags

i can understand typing emotes but typing out tags just seems like a waste of time

also i didn't even know quick reply existed until a few months ago, so fuck that

Kalahari Inkantation

i usually type emotes out (unless i select one from [more]) and i usually click tags sillydood;

I have Quick Reply enabled, but I've never used it. :'(

quick modify is always useful though giggle;

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

don't let's

I use quick reply most of the time so I type out most tags and emotes unless I can't remember what the emote was. I don't really use many different emotes anyway though.

Hiro

I usually click on them, but with the hidden ones and short ones i'll type them out

Samus Aran

Quote from: _you_ on July 01, 2011, 04:06:06 PM
You only get one option with using the Quick Reply badood;

apparently you might want to double-check your emotes before trying to type them out, though

Quote from: Nyerp on July 01, 2011, 03:54:07 PM
i can understand typing emotes but typing out tags just seems like a waste of time

not if you can type them out just as fast or faster n_u

ME##

Quote from: Tectrinket on July 01, 2011, 04:00:50 PM
i usually type emotes out (unless i select one from [more]) and i usually click tags sillydood;

I have Quick Reply enabled, but I've never used it. :'(

quick modify is always useful though giggle;

yes, the quick modifications are the best RUB IT

Nyerp

[spoiler][move][glow=black,2,300]why would you type all of this out[/glow][/move][/spoiler]

don't let's

musica.cards

Quote from: Kyou on July 01, 2011, 04:24:48 PM
apparently you might want to double-check your emotes before trying to type them out, though

That's the joke baddood;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on July 01, 2011, 04:28:58 PM
[spoiler][move][glow=black,2,300]why would you type all of this out[/glow][/move][/spoiler]

if i actually wanted to use the font tag i'd have to use the button because it's not like i remember all of the fonts that actually work here

but the others are all short and simple

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on July 01, 2011, 04:28:58 PM

i might type it out if i need only one simply one like italics or youtube, but if i need multiple/more complex ones i'll click sillydood;

Go Up