September 26, 2024, 07:27:48 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Stream of Conciousness

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 01, 2011, 12:16:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Extrasensory explosion in my head.
I look down to see everything below my pontoon feet has turned into lies.
you are wonderful. i am happy. glass art eyes.
the one that gave you love and you still reciprocate told you that you had glass art eyes.
I try hard but i can't communicate, my brain seeps through my eyes like melted play-doh, bubbling and steaming.
Each hiss of the boiling mind is a cut to me so deep that I fold inside of myself and turn into a frozen winter casualty where my skin is a shade of blue so stark that the world turns it back on me.
I crawl towards japan, but the wind flies fast with the smell of dollar signs dancing on it's wings, trampling me as I weep frozen red teardrops.
The earth falls, stars pierce my lungs, ashes blanket me and my own self destruction doesn't give me the warmth I need.

Bye guys I'm going driving.

Socks

Pfft. I wouldn't even take a piss with that.

snoorkel

No heh that the only other way for sch realotya to make a doffernxe in such loves of another little feral man. The heart wales weary on such a pale grey day my mind lacks the sphere for going where I can't have ever imagines, ducks and trees. Inside a fake array, too old for sorry tramadol worries, making solemn wishers out of the least likely little gamma finding out he's never got anything to be sad about, only a broken sill where a cat sits dangling juvenile rants out the window, seering from speed looking wounded why is it like this?  I have a half bucket box of regular goddamn coffee to throw back in his stare so lightly a waxed green maze of envy envelops the head, collides in rust, epitome of rooted cause-effect decline ratio. in the wilderness, wrought from it, made shoved down underneath so can't be seen. vile alchemic portents signal simple but realized truths.

Selkie

boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs big boobs round boobs boobies everywhere so many boobies

me003

Quote from: Quis sum? on July 01, 2011, 02:12:37 PM
What is this I am not Faulkner but I'm not using commas who are you girl at the door that will be $2.99
ololollolol

where does all that shit and toilet paper go
back into the drinking water I Don't know
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Socks

i got drunk high drunk high and drove. far. into rivers of asphalt and greens of posts and shit. i passed the toll and covered the bridge. no ticket did i have. $26 plus fee said the lad. FUCK. me. i said i learned the hard way, he said experience is key but tuition is high. student loans i guess. buy. i ate the pie and smoked the tree, gum, wrapped, tongue delight all the way back home. where's your account asked the old man, somewhere in balance i answered. damn, can i just piss first and then dance? the blue shoddy car drifted above the curve, and i slowed into lanes above the turn. watches showed the time and i though wow, my head just might explode!

Go Up