October 22, 2024, 03:26:58 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Urban Exploration

Started by applesauce, April 10, 2011, 01:44:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

applesauce

Spent about 3 hours walking through old industrial areas tonight, and found two great sites. One is a large complex that includes a 200ft+ tower. We're returning around 5:00AM on Sunday to hopefully see the sunrise over downtown and the lake from the top. I am really fucking excited.

Oh, and I changed the name of the topic so that I don't have to keep making new threads every time I do something new.  bassir;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Where do you live? I need to adventure with you.

At some point, I'm going to go to the abandoned va hospital. I've never explored an abandoned building or whatever. I've only explored cities (by cities I mean Asheville)

applesauce

Quote from: Not Sid on April 14, 2011, 06:54:07 AM
Where do you live? I need to adventure with you.

At some point, I'm going to go to the abandoned va hospital. I've never explored an abandoned building or whatever. I've only explored cities (by cities I mean Asheville)

Chicago

applesauce

Explored a grain elevator, a paint factory, and a couple small warehouses this Saturday/Sunday night. As always, more photos and story at www.urbex12.com

Hiro

Wow, that is seriously fucking awesome.

applesauce

Classic

Love your work as always.
EDIT:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My texture artists love your images. Great references. These are from the draining pics earlier this year. Again, thank you. More to come.

burzumfan420

suicide sucks; that is false but cool grafiti

applesauce

Spent a few hours scouting out on the west side tonight. A friend managed to set the security system off at an abandonment, we startled some gangbangers, and found an iffy way into a massive abandoned candy factory. The factory was used as Gotham General Hospital in The Dark Knight.

I'm excited for Friday!

applesauce

Spent six hours last night in a fucking huge ass candy factory and still only got through about 50% of it. Probably the coolest place I've ever been, at least above ground. As always, full story, more photos, and some history at http://www.urbex12.com/

snoorkel

wow, cool shit. pity there isn't more accessible stuff like that around here.

Socks

did you meet willy wanka?

applesauce

Spent last night there as well. We concentrated on the rooftops and mechanical areas that we missed last time.

As always: http://www.urbex12.com/

Go Up