October 23, 2024, 09:23:29 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Things you do to fuck with people

Started by Daddy, March 10, 2011, 12:23:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Mine get dangerously illegal.

I'll floor it while on a narrow road and scare the shit out of a person coming at me before  pulling far to the right and not hitting them.

Or if it's late at night I will cross the double yellows for a bit and do this.

I am a bad mang.

Commander Fuckass

I've TP'd houses when I was in highschool  akudood;

thats about it.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

You are a very bad mang akudood;

Sometimes I leave the toilet seat up

ME##

snoorkel

when I walk past a restaurant or bar with lots of seating by the windows, I stare at everyone who's looking out and if I catch anyone's eye I'll usually stop and stare directly at them, and continuing doing it for 30-40 seconds after they awkwardly look down/away

Andria

Quote from: wziard on March 10, 2011, 02:12:45 PM
when I walk past a restaurant or bar with lots of seating by the windows, I stare at everyone who's looking out and if I catch anyone's eye I'll usually stop and stare directly at them, and continuing doing it for 30-40 seconds after they awkwardly look down/away

THIS IS GENIUS

I wish to do that now

snoorkel

In the summer I also like to sit at traffic lights blaring loud hip hop tracks with 1-2 mins of gunshots/screaming/yelling (wu-tang) samples and/or doing sex things so the cars next to us can see, one of my favorite things to do around campus is to scream "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" out the window at runners. we also occasionally buy silly string and bouncy balls and drive around throwing them at unsuspecting pedestrians. flicking change through drive-through windows when no one's looking is also fun

Wrench

bunch of trolls thread

When driving, if someone is riding me like a prick, I will purposely go ridiculously slow and if I turn, my turn will be no faster than ~7mph.

Travis

whenever you go in an elevator, don't turn around to look towards the door LOL

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on March 10, 2011, 02:58:12 PM
bunch of trolls thread

When driving, if someone is riding me like a prick, I will purposely go ridiculously slow and if I turn, my turn will be no faster than ~7mph.

If somone is driving slow like a prick and they are going slower than the flow of traffic I ride them. akudood;

LCK

Quote from: Khadafi on March 10, 2011, 05:28:52 PM
If somone is driving slow like a prick and they are going slower than the flow of traffic I ride them. akudood;
if some dick like you rides my ass even when i'm exceeding the speed limit on an interstate i will make god damn sure that there is no way in hell that you can pass me hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

If someone is riding my ass I usually scare the shit out of them and brake check them
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Quote from: Trevor on March 10, 2011, 05:35:34 PM
if some dick like you rides my ass even when i'm exceeding the speed limit on an interstate i will make god damn sure that there is no way in hell that you can pass me hocuspocus;
I only ride soemone's ass when they are going 20 or 30 in a 45. akudood;

They're usually old and/or a woman on the phone when I see this.

LCK

one thing that really pisses me off is when people pass me in a residential area when i'm already exceeding the speed limit

Go Up