October 23, 2024, 09:28:37 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Things you do to fuck with people

Started by Daddy, March 10, 2011, 12:23:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on March 10, 2011, 05:28:52 PM
If somone is driving slow like a prick and they are going slower than the flow of traffic I ride them. akudood;

Should have mentioned that I am already goseing fast when they decide to ride me.

Kalahari Inkantation

Patrick Stickles

i just scream you girls want to party out of cars whether the people i'm yelling at are girls or not
What the fuck was it for anyway?

burzumfan420

basically when you first get a car the first thing is do douchebag things in it. (like throweggs at people, follow someone all the way to their house, scream and shout at people etc)

Tomboh

i dont really get why tailgating pisses people off

don't let's

Quote from: Tomboh on March 12, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
i dont really get why tailgating pisses people off

Because there's that thought that they're gonna hit your car and damage it and then you'll be forced to pull out your gun and free their brains form their skulls

Sillbury

just small things to mindfuck my gf and amuse myself

such as setting every single clock in the house forward an hour or when she puts a pie or something in the oven switch it with something like an apple

hobbit

just1more

Whenever I'm bored with my job at Toys R Us and I'm working on the floor, I'll rearrange this one small group of creepy plush lego figures to make them appear as though they are all staring at whoever is looking at them, with arms outstretched like zombies.

Maybe it'll scar a kids life or something. Make 'em fear lego men for the rest of their young years.

Go Up