October 17, 2024, 11:16:50 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck. You.

Started by Nyerp, April 07, 2010, 05:19:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

phew ok i think everything is back to normal. but jmv i will never forgive for those 2 minutes of debilitating shame.

Geno

Quote from: Slim on April 07, 2010, 06:50:33 PM
Hey Kaz remember the time I gently caressed your body and then one thing lead to another and we ended up making sweet love deep into the night, and then you and I vowed to never tell your girlfriend what happened? And then we got ice cream. You remember?

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER
Slim don't steal my thing bro
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Minus; on April 07, 2010, 06:46:32 PM
Lol i don't care shitfuck about posts

Woo lets make some progress guys
Reichdood;

that's because you don't fucking post ever :|

Daddy

No one cares Nyerp.

also, I knew you would be the first one to throw a hissy fit over this.

Minus;

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 06:55:45 PM
that's because you don't fucking post ever :|

I don't post for a good while and then sometimes i post randomly...a lot.

and damn
Quote from: RDX on April 07, 2010, 06:55:11 PM
phew ok i think everything is back to normal. but jmv i will never forgive for those 2 minutes of debilitating shame.

wtf man teh hawtness is gone

strongbad

Quote from: JMV on April 07, 2010, 06:56:43 PM
also, I knew you would be the first one to throw a hissy fit over this.

fucking hindsight bias

Daddy

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 07, 2010, 06:58:12 PM
fucking hindsight bias
he does it every time anything happens.

Nyerp

Quote from: JMV on April 07, 2010, 06:56:43 PM
No one cares Nyerp.

i see that as a problem

i don't see why you bother trying to fix anything on the forum, since obviously nobody gives a shit

Daddy

nyerp with posts like your I don't know why I bother fixing anything since you'd still bitch like a fat kid who discovered his cupcakes used whipped cream frosting.

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 07:06:11 PM
i see that as a problem

i don't see why you bother trying to fix anything on the forum, since obviously nobody gives a shit

were still here, using it, therefore we care.

logic fail guy.

Nyerp

Quote from: JMV on April 07, 2010, 07:07:42 PM
nyerp with posts like your I don't know why I bother fixing anything since you'd still bitch like a fat kid who discovered his cupcakes used whipped cream frosting.

yeah let's not challenge any decisions ever

KEWN HEIL! Reichdood;

Quote from: Volvagia on April 07, 2010, 07:08:38 PM
were still here, using it, therefore we care.

logic fail guy.

you don't care enough

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 07:16:30 PM
you don't care enough

lol I cared enough to come back and use the forum and not complain and actually understand why JMV even bothered to load the back up instead of saying "fuck you guys I'm done with you all pissing me off on AIM."

you should be grateful for what you have.

l a c e y

Daddy

Nyerp, you've bitched about everything.

Rank change? You whined
Every server move? You whined
Any changes to themes or the shop? You whined

You're not challenging decisions(because we totally made a decision here mirite), you're being a reactionist dipshit like Alex Jones, the Teabaggers, and LaRouchites

Mando Pandango

I know we lost a few months from history on a forum whatever are we going to do.

It's just a forum. We lose a bunch of posts, and...? We lose progress on a few ongoing discussions but nothing major was happening. We don't have a search function anyway so it's not like we can check in on the archives all that easily. Some users will have to re-register but that's really the only major damage done.

But hey I'm super cool with Nyerp leaving.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up