October 06, 2024, 10:21:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo at E3

Started by The artist formally known, June 02, 2009, 04:32:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

I really don't care about any of it. I'll just pirate more japanese games or something, because E3 never covers good games.

Oh

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2009, 06:30:56 PM
I really don't care about any of it. I'll just pirate more japanese games or something, because E3 never covers good games.
Maybe you just have a shitty taste in games.  akudood;

Infel

Quote from: Lwar on June 02, 2009, 06:34:05 PM
Maybe you just have a shitty taste in games.  akudood;
Maybe the companies are just putting out crap now.

I don't like any of the titles, and not even Metroid. I love that series, but for fuck sakes, they're outsourcing it now to put more effort into shitty Mario games they're making for pennies to keep printing their pitiful money.

The other two, I can play almost every game on the PC and the ones that I can't I have no interest in anyways, unless you counted Chromehounds.

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh

Quote from: TECTRINKET on June 02, 2009, 06:37:51 PM
Nintendo had that too. spam;
But it's Nintendo and will only make shit involving Miis. spam;

Geno

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2009, 06:35:27 PM
Maybe the companies are just putting out crap now.

I don't like any of the titles, and not even Metroid. I love that series, but for fuck sakes, they're outsourcing it now to put more effort into shitty Mario games they're making for pennies to keep printing their pitiful money.

The other two, I can play almost every game on the PC and the ones that I can't I have no interest in anyways, unless you counted Chromehounds.
Chromehounds fucking sucks
what the hell is wrong with you
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

Customizable mechanations that aren't Gundam.

Only thing similar to that is Mechwarrior and that franchise is dead. Armored Core went Gundam too.

Ezloﺕ

:)

Tomboh

Quote from: Ezlo on June 02, 2009, 07:07:57 PM
where's mother 3 ;_;
i think they might start working on that after Wii Fit 7

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 06:29:13 PM
LOL and Nintendo did?
Both Microsoft and Sony had waaay more exciting news
I literally came when I saw the Modern Warfare 2 gameplay
E3 sucked in all

rdl

reaper, while you and i think it was terrible, guys like alan/jsnake think it was pretty amazing.

so umm yeah

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: RDX on June 02, 2009, 07:29:27 PM
reaper, while you and i think it was terrible, guys like alan/jsnake think it was pretty amazing.

so umm yeah
who the fuck is alan/jsnake  doodhuh;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

rdl

Quote from: Kefka on June 02, 2009, 07:52:48 PM
who the fuck is alan/jsnake  doodhuh;
i find it hard to believe that some of you didnt go to nsider

Go Up