October 24, 2024, 09:28:08 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does being antisocial bug you?

Started by strongbad, March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

You're only antisocial if you say you are.

I have been to a good amount of ridiculous 40-person high school parties and I can honestly say I am not a fan of the atmosphere. pot heads lighting up and filling the room with a suffocating smoke and weed smell, idiots running around shirtless and falling over each other, people spilling beer everywhere. Plus the beer is always cheap shit that makes me want to vomit. The only good thing is the selection of girls.

I am much happier with a small group of friends, like 5 or 10 people, even just 3 close friends. And we don't even have to drink to have a good time. A night at my friend's with my 3 closest buddies watching a movie, then playing some pool is my ideal saturday night. And I am fine with it.

Classic

The artist formally known

Sam

I'm selectively anti-social. So I guess I'm not really anti-social. i hang out with my small group of friends when we decide to have parties, but I don't really enjoy being around more people than that. So I just make sure I never am.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Meyer Lansky

March 02, 2009, 09:37:11 AM #19 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 09:43:42 AM by Fredo
I'm not antisocial in the least.

Also, I've found that at parties thrown by white people, the main focus is drinking and drinking games and/or sex.  Parties thrown by nearly any minority (I've been to ones thrown by Black, Hispanic, Indian, & West Indian) the main focus is dancing and music.  Everything else such as drinking and smoking is completely secondary.  And I don't know anybody that would sit idly by and watch people spark up IN their house;  people at least have the decency to go outside.

I should also add that very few times have I had fun at the former type of party while I tend to enjoy myself much more when attending the latter.

Dullahan

The only times it really bothers me is when other people think of me as "rude" for being anti-social.

Other than that, I value my privacy.

l a c e y

i like going to parties and being social.
it's fun.

superclucky

I don't really like going to parties because people would always take an interest in me and I dislike them due to generalization (lol) nor do I like going to places with people that often because they're boring.

Though I would like to find someone to walk with me through the pine barrens <3 Like that'll ever happen. :'(
kewns are smelly

Daddy

I have Severe Social Anxiety Disorder and Avoidant Personality disorder.  hocuspocus;

I am in no way anti-social. Antisocial people are people who have no social cues. baddood;

Socks

"...with a suffocating smoke and weed smell..."

They should go outside. However the smoke itself is not suffocating, but liberating. And the smell is rather,... pleasurable.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 01, 2009, 10:29:17 PM
AVOIDANT

Anyway, I suppose I've grown accustomed to it by now. Every once in a while I'll think of how I'm a lonely loser and wish I had any social skills whatsoever, but for the most part I think I've learned to live with it.

i still wish i was less socially retarded though befuddlement
Same here...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Lozal

I generally don't get invited to places besides the mall on Fridays. I don't mind, though; I'm more of a loner. I'd rather blast my prog and write than end up having sex with some ugly bastard and waking up pregnant.

Hey, when I do talk to kids, I always go for the antisocial suicidal ones. That way, I get friends, and they're not going to kill themselves because they don't have friends.

Downside is that sometimes, I get these people madly in love with me and it's awkward being friends afterward.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Chris (JayJay)

I've never been antisocial, so you tell me how does it feel.  doodella;

Geno

Uh I'm not anti social at all.
And I went to a party on Saturday lol. Although it was the first in like 2 months
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on March 02, 2009, 01:05:53 PM
I've never been antisocial, so you tell me how does it feel.  doodella;
They never feel remorse for their actions. <3
kewns are smelly

Go Up