September 24, 2024, 11:59:20 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Offical JMV Thread

Started by FAMY2, October 21, 2008, 04:55:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Post your thoughts for JMV here.

I hope he is feeling better and get things to where he can deal with them. Lets show him we care guys. 

strongbad

l a c e y

strongbad

superclucky

we have to vote for boyah's psycharatrist/psychologist
kewns are smelly

Hensa

I know he is severely unstable right now, but hes in a good place.
its unfortunate that he had to be pushed this far... Be it by his circumstances at home, or certain people here on boyah.

Never the less, he is getting help, and that's all that matters at the moment,

Though, I really miss him. I have to say, besides Kaz, Jmv is one of my best friends. He has a heart of gold and he really takes care of this forum well.
There's been lots of times that we've shared secrets, and he has never told anyone a single one of mine. He's a great listener, and can really make you laugh if you just talk to him. I can't tell you how many times I've laughed really really hard at the way he (almost intentionally) makes the most rediculous typos. Its fucking adorable :3

But, on a more serious note, we need to keep him in our prayers.
His heart is is broken... And as of late he has reached rock bottom.

Hopefully, clucky will ease up a bit and at LEAST show him a shred of sympathy. But with her being as "unstable" as she is, who knows what she will do.

I miss and love you kewn.
<3ProtectedMember32

guff

Quote from: ProtectedMember32 on October 21, 2008, 08:05:42 AM
Be it by his circumstances at home, or certain people here on boyah.
i agree let's ban beta

Samus Aran

Hensa

FAMY2

I have to agree with ProtectedMember32. JMV and I talk a lot too. He is a wonderful person. Hope things are going better for him. We need him back here as soon as he is ready. :3

Kalahari Inkantation

I really hope everything goes well for him and he gets out soon. JMV is one of the greatest people here, and it's really sad to see him like this. I hope that he can overcome the situation he's in right now.
GET BACK SOON SO WE CAN TALK ON AIM :'(

i love you jmv :'(

Socks

Where oh where has my JMV gone?

Socks

I tried, and failed, to put a stop to that nonsense. JMV is too nice of a guy, and perhaps tragically naive and immature when it comes to "relationships", but nonetheless not deserving of this.

Nyerp

ME##

I hope he's getting better, and like Kaz said, I miss him as well.

Go Up