June 16, 2024, 01:22:51 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Offical JMV Thread

Started by FAMY2, October 21, 2008, 04:55:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

Why couldn't it have been Socks.  :'(

The spy who loves you

Det in F♯ Major

COME BACK YOU DUMB BUTTHOLE WE NEED YOU :'(

also fjdkalsgjklsagjlkasgs about certain people, thanks.  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Oh

How the hell do people overdose? I highly doubt you have anything that bad to cause you to overdose.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Oh on October 21, 2008, 03:10:19 PM
How the hell do people overdose? I highly doubt you have anything that bad to cause you to overdose.

...oh. lul.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Oh

Quote from: Mary Warren on October 21, 2008, 03:13:23 PM
...oh. lul.
Do you have any proof that there are no poppets in your home?

Skylark

Quote from: Oh on October 21, 2008, 03:15:27 PM
Do you have any proof that there are no poppets in your home?

That was funny but would have been funnier if her name were Elizabeth Proctor

I really wish the best for JMV. I don't have much else to say though.
the book of right on

ShadowDevil

hay guise
i don't know if any of you remember me or anything from the old nsider or anything but i'm shadowdevil from there

i never associate with most of the people from there anywhere. i don't go here most of the time, nor to nsider2, any of those places.
but i still do talk to a few nsiders on aim and stuff.

jmv is one of them that i still talk to. my rap music buddy.
he's really cool and stuff, and when i've talked to him it didn't seem like he was he was in the best of moods about certain things, but i didn't expect things to go to this level at all. i wish him the best.

jmv ilu <333333
get better soon and then we can discuss how good the new jedi mind tricks album should be.

LCK

Quote from: Tomboh on October 21, 2008, 02:07:24 PM
Why couldn't it have been Socks.  :'(
I lol'd.

JMV's a good guy, and I wish him the best. I haven't really associated with him much, aside from a few minor music discussions here and there, but I love the guy.

Wrench

Hope you're okay, JMV. I'm thinking about you, man.

Det in F♯ Major

JMV UPDATE US, WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU :'(
WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME TO BOYAHS

FAMY2

Good Night JMV. We all miss you. Come home soon.   :(

Socks

Come to think of it. I talked to him Saturday night and everything seemed ok.

FAMY2

Good Morning JMV.  Hope you feel better. They better be treating you nice there.   caterpie;

Hensa

Good morning jmv ^^ hope you feel great!

Go Up