September 24, 2024, 03:18:51 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Scenic scene-like areas or scenes that you like to scee

Started by Nyerp, August 16, 2008, 06:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: LJTL on August 16, 2008, 09:01:47 PM
mmk yeah thats my second one!

i like it whe...ugh, have you guys ever had a day when EVERYTHING ices over? there was a day last year where everything froze and had a layer of ice over it, each blade of grass was like perfectyly preserved and all the trees had ice surrounding every branch and twig...literally every "nook and cranny" (i cant believe i just used that) was covered in ice...except for my house

i love that and untouched snow everywhere, but so do the little kids on my street soo i'll look one morning and it'll look perfect and then by aternoon they've all ran through it, makes me so mad  baddood;

I had seven days. Really more than that, but that's how long school was canceled. baddood;

laskfn

when i was in like 2nd grade we were out for like 2 weeks or something, idk it was really long becuase theres was like 2 feet of snow, but then a layer of ice on top of the snow, so you couldnt just walk through it, you have to pick your feet up and lift it over it all and everything

yeah i distinctly remember me walking around my yard crying about it, that or my dog took my snow hat again... :(

Classic

Nyerp, you sound like a hopeless romantic. <3

I like all that you listed.

Something about rain and an autumn breeze is magical to me.
Oh, and what Kaz said about the snow. It makes me tear up when I see it.

God, I'm such a faggot.

Go Up