September 24, 2024, 03:30:18 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Scenic scene-like areas or scenes that you like to scee

Started by Nyerp, August 16, 2008, 06:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

I like it when it's raining and you can see mountains on the horizon.

I like it when you can look over a huge landscape and there's something different everywhere you look.

I like huge rock structures and looking up at them.

I like seeing land on the other side of a large body of water.

I like rainy beaches.

I like a cool autumn breeze in a park.

I like dark yet beautiful caves with many complex stalactites and stalagmites. Even better if they're filled with blue water that I can look into and see the vast deepness and beauty.

I like intricate paths on a mountainside that lead to secret valleys.

I like a desert at night.

I like tunnels that make it feel like a completely different setting when you go in them.

wait huh

uh post your stuff

oh and canyons where you can see where the water used to be so it feels like an unexplored territory

Houdini

I like all of the above. I also like climbing up a mountain and seeing the desert stretch ahead of you for miles.

Nyerp

Quote from: Houdini on August 16, 2008, 06:22:50 PM
I like all of the above. I also like climbing up a mountain and seeing the desert stretch ahead of you for miles.

hm, i think seeing an ocean would be more satisfying befuddlement

Knig

the full moon looks reaaaally bootiful in my area tonight ^o^

plus all the stars twinkling in the night sky.. sometimes its nice to live in the middle of nowhere

Houdini

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2008, 06:25:08 PM
Yeah, but the desert is still nice. Nothing really compares to the ocean, though.

Kalahari Inkantation

superclucky

i like oceans during a storm
i like night time in the city or abandon areas but jmv won't let me visit them :(
kewns are smelly

laskfn

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2008, 06:25:08 PM

i agree, when i was in florida the best thing was just standing on the beach bare footing and just staring out over the ocean and just seeing nothing but water... that and the area around my grammas trailer park (it was very lush and green)

Det in F♯ Major

why has nobody said laying in a nice patch of grass and just staring up at the stars?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 16, 2008, 08:41:41 PM
Because the grass you're laying on has bird shit and bugs on it.  baddood;

where the fuck do you live  baddood;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Det in F♯ Major

Samus Aran

I like it when it's snowing lightly when it's really late so you can only see the snow in the dim lighting coming down from the streetlights and all the snow on the ground sparkles.

laskfn

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 16, 2008, 08:52:04 PM
I like it when it's snowing lightly when it's really late so you can only see the snow in the dim lighting coming down from the streetlights and all the snow on the ground sparkles.

mmk yeah thats my second one!

i like it whe...ugh, have you guys ever had a day when EVERYTHING ices over? there was a day last year where everything froze and had a layer of ice over it, each blade of grass was like perfectyly preserved and all the trees had ice surrounding every branch and twig...literally every "nook and cranny" (i cant believe i just used that) was covered in ice...except for my house

i love that and untouched snow everywhere, but so do the little kids on my street soo i'll look one morning and it'll look perfect and then by aternoon they've all ran through it, makes me so mad  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: LJTL on August 16, 2008, 09:01:47 PM
mmk yeah thats my second one!

i like it whe...ugh, have you guys ever had a day when EVERYTHING ices over? there was a day last year where everything froze and had a layer of ice over it, each blade of grass was like perfectyly preserved and all the trees had ice surrounding every branch and twig...literally every "nook and cranny" (i cant believe i just used that) was covered in ice...except for my house

Yes, we've had days like that. We had an Easter like that one year and the power lines near our house just broke from being frozen and too heavy.

laskfn

yeah i remember our powerlines were doing that do, it was eerie!

i also like snow pretty much anytime of day as long as its cloudy during the day and clearish at night...and the snow is falling...but i dont like to be cold ironically

that and i love being anywhere i havent been, like when i was driving to florida, anywhere we stopped at night was just...amazing and idky

but when im at school i like to be wherever i can hide or have a quiet break (i try to hide in our scene shop all the time)

Go Up