October 05, 2024, 07:35:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you planning on buying pokemon platinum this fall?

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 01, 2008, 05:27:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

July 02, 2008, 08:55:56 AM #15 Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:51:29 AM by greg400
Yes, I always buy the third version. It's not as if there is never a third version in Pokémon games.

Also where the hell did you get a Fall release date from? Last time I checked Fall 08 is for Japan while sometime in 2009 is for the US.

Anyway i'm not paying more money for a couple of more pixels. I'm paying more money for more entertainment. I don't see why the hell you are so against people buying something they are going to enjoy doodthing;

Feynman

They've done this to every Pokémon generation. And no, I don't have a DS.

YPrrrr

Quote from: steal on July 01, 2008, 10:19:55 PM
Diamond and Pearl sucked anyways, no.
Agreed.

I never buy this third verions anyways

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

I really doubt North America is getting it in fall. That's probably Japan's release date doodthing;

I'll get it within a month or two of its North American release.

fox127

Yah, I probably will. Origin form Giratina looks kewl. But other then that, battle frontier is coming back. Enhanced WiFi capabilities have been confirmed. Doesn't sound so bad. But I'll have to trade a box or two of pokemon that are worth while. Or, I can try seeing if changing an ID/Secret ID on someone else's game to mine will allow Pokemon Ranch to trade. If it works, I'll be fine when Platinum comes out, if not, I'll just bitch my friend to let me borrow his DS for like a week to trade some shit over.  >.<

So, overall, I have two missions:
1. Get my fucking Wii for my fucking birthday and Pokemon Ranch with it.
2. See if the ID/Secret ID change allows trading between different games.

Fuck, I have to get a life someday. Maybe one on sale at Walmart. caterpie;

Meta Ridley

Nope. Not worth it. However, if they ever happen to remake the best pokemon games ever(silver, gold and crystal) ill buy all of em =p

Go Up