October 05, 2024, 07:27:47 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Are you planning on buying pokemon platinum this fall?

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 01, 2008, 05:27:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

DON'T.

It's a fucking insult. This is what I call, a sham. They all wanted you to buy D/P on opening night and to hurry and migrate all your pokemon from your past GBA games and battle it out online!

Now this thing called pokemon platinum is going to be released...That's a slap in the face. You spend all this time migrating pokemon and EV training only to get fucked on a new game with a ton of new features and even a new form of Giratina.

Do not support this bullshit.

Now I pose this question to you again, are you planning on buying Pokemon Platinum this fall?

ME##

Uh, it's not like this hasn't happened before. If you were smart you would have just waited for the enhanced version to come out.

and I haven't bought a pokémanz game since bleu.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ME86 on July 01, 2008, 05:33:43 PM
Uh, it's not like this hasn't happened before. If you were smart you would have just waited for the enhanced version to come out.

and I haven't bought a pokémanz game since bleu.

ITS TOO SOON
At least make it able to trade between the games somehow!
POKEMON RANCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 01, 2008, 05:39:00 PM
ITS TOO SOON
At least make it able to trade between the games somehow!
POKEMON RANCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS

Uh, I just looked at the time in between Pokémon Crystal and G&S and Pokémon Emerald and R&S and both Crystal and Emerald came out just a little more than a year after the original versions...

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ME86 on July 01, 2008, 05:47:42 PM
Uh, I just looked at the time in between Pokémon Crystal and G&S and Pokémon Emerald and R&S and both Crystal and Emerald came out just a little more than a year after the original versions...

I'm still going to have to buy another DS :(

Kalahari Inkantation

The only Pokemon game I've ever purchased was Stadium for the N64. spam;

ME##

KonohaShinobi

C.Mongler

well I've yet to restart playing Diamond, so yeah probably.

Cookie

I don't think I have bought/played Pokemon since GBC. I didn't know people still cared about it.....

36chambers

If i can get my touchscreen fixed...i might consider it

Wrench

I might. I'll have to see how much money I have at the time. Havn't bought anything Pokemon since Emerald though.

Samus Aran

Hiro

I gave up on Diamond because i loathe Victory Road:(

The artist formally known

Go Up