Things you actually want to do but rather not to because you're a giant fatass.

Started by superclucky, June 23, 2008, 12:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

just1more

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kiss Kiss on June 23, 2008, 10:49:36 AM

• have a girlfriend

Something you want to do but refuse to do is the point of the thread. Not something you will never have a chance at achieving.

just1more

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 23, 2008, 10:51:09 AM
Something you want to do but refuse to do is the point of the thread. Not something you will never have a chance at achieving.

that was cold
:(

FAMY2

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 23, 2008, 10:51:09 AM

I think he is cute. Don't be so mean.  baddood;

LCK

Get rid of the horrible depression that plagues me. I can't really do much about it, though.

I always thought I was lazy, but compared to the majority of you, I'm fucking active as hell.
I've had a job since the age of 12, If I want to do something I do it. Even if I'm sitting on the computer, I'm still half way active. I sit at my PC for like an hour or so, then I'll do some sit ups and push ups just to make myself feel better about sitting and doing nothing.
I'm rarely sitting still.

KonohaShinobi

Full Metal Ryder

I want to get a girlfriend too. :(

Actually, could've had one, but I didn't ask her out. baddood;

just1more

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 10:52:40 AM
I think he is cute. Don't be so mean.  baddood;

thanks  wub;
Quote from: Cameron on June 23, 2008, 11:00:25 AM
I want to get a girlfriend too. :(

Actually, could've had one, but I didn't ask her out. baddood;

I could've had one, too. But then I realized she was a slut. (And I'm not trying to be offensive, she was actually a slut.)

I've never had a gf before. Hell, I've never even kissed a girl before, whoch is somewhat ironic given my last name. At the age of 18, you might as well call me a failure.  :(

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 11:03:05 AM
thanks  wub;I could've had one, too. But then I realized she was a slut. (And I'm not trying to be offensive, she was actually a slut.)

I've never had a gf before. Hell, I've never even kissed a girl before, whoch is somewhat ironic given my last name. At the age of 18, you might as well call me a failure.  :(
I've kissed a girl. doodella;

KonohaShinobi

Go Up