Things you actually want to do but rather not to because you're a giant fatass.

Started by superclucky, June 23, 2008, 12:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

KonohaShinobi

just1more

KonohaShinobi

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

FAMY2

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 11:03:05 AM
thanks  wub;I could've had one, too. But then I realized she was a slut. (And I'm not trying to be offensive, she was actually a slut.)

I've never had a gf before. Hell, I've never even kissed a girl before, whoch is somewhat ironic given my last name. At the age of 18, you might as well call me a failure.  :(

You are not a failure. Some girl will grab you and love the hell out of you.    baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

just1more

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 12:05:20 PM
You are not a failure. Some girl will grab you and love the hell out of you.    baddood;

I went throught high school without ever having a girlfriend. That fails.

FAMY2

KonohaShinobi

just1more

KonohaShinobi

Go Up