September 29, 2024, 11:27:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I've been lying this whole time

Started by bluaki, April 09, 2008, 02:25:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

Quote from: Vyse of the Blue Rogues on April 09, 2008, 05:09:07 PM
I know you were kidding, I was telling you to stop because the shit could hurt his feelings.
Nah, it doesn't.
It's not like I've never mentioned suicide here before.

Houdini

Now I'm confused. Since when did bluaki claim to be a girl?

Knig

Quote from: Blaziken on April 09, 2008, 05:10:03 PM
Did you think about all of the boys that probably had a crush on you from Nsider? :3

You crushed Blaziken's dreams, Blu. The only girl he could relate with on the internets, only to be spurned by an illusion. For shame.  :(

Also, I hear the ice cream truck song outside as I type this.  doodella;

bluaki

Quote from: Houdini on April 09, 2008, 05:11:44 PM
Ever since I was at Nsider.

ME##

Every chance he got to he would mention that he was a homosexual girl.

Houdini

Quote from: bluaki on April 09, 2008, 05:12:55 PM
Ever since I was at Nsider.

Quote from: ME86 on April 09, 2008, 05:13:35 PM
Every chance he got to he would mention that he was a homosexual girl.

I know, I'm just fooling around. Nonetheless, I'd been suspecting for a while the he wasn't telling the truth.

Knig

Quote from: bluaki on November 03, 2007, 11:36:24 PM
Honestly, I think that we shouldn't be able to raise kids. In my opinion the kids would end up... screwed up in some way from that. Their peers would more than likely tease them, any teachers might treat the child differently, the kid could offend others in early schooling by showing affection to the same gender (I mean like elementary school. I don't think that homosexuality should be encouraged at such an age).

I myself am a homosexual girl but I don't ever want kids. Even if I did, I would think about how the kid's life would be messed up from that. I've grown up with no dad and actually prefer that to having one pseudo;

This might be assumed from my post, but I don't have homosexual parents. I just have one mother and a father who left less than half a year after my birth.

I myself am a homosexual girl

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Rycerz on April 09, 2008, 05:12:29 PM
You crushed Blaziken's dreams, Blu. The only girl he could relate with on the internets, only to be spurned by an illusion. For shame.  :(
I'm not that desperate. :(

Nyerp

guff

Quote from: Kazarus on April 09, 2008, 02:32:02 PM
Not necessarily for attention, either. Just to get a big lie off his chest.
...his supple, sumptuous chest
Quote from: Houdini on April 09, 2008, 05:15:14 PM
Nonetheless, I'd been suspecting for a while the he wasn't telling the truth.
he was very quiet, mostly just kept to himself, but i always had the sneaking suspicion that something was up

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Houdini

Quote from: Geno on April 09, 2008, 06:27:02 PM
Found it on good images  :|
Upgrade to Pro today! Bandwidth exceeded.

Go Up