September 24, 2024, 04:17:34 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL tournament

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 11, 2008, 03:50:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Knig

I want in on this action.. as soon as I get access to my Wii.  baddood;

Hopefully by Friday.

Commander Fuckass

So me and JMV might work on it this week and have the bracket up sometime friday if not hopefully up before Saturday.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Nero on March 12, 2008, 12:02:42 PM
So me and JMV might work on it this week and have the bracket up sometime friday if not hopefully up before Saturday.
JMV better get his online up before then.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

-Must have their wii code posted and registered with EVERY USER ON THE FORUMS
-Must sign up before Friday 12am EST so we can randomly place names
-Must have Spectator mode Turned ON so two other judges and me watch the fight to see who wins
-Items must be turned OFF
-Entry Fee of 500 luts send them either to me or JMV

Geno

Quote from: Nero on March 12, 2008, 12:21:26 PM
-Must have their wii code posted and registered with EVERY USER ON THE FORUMS
Better get to adding peeps  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Geno

So far from what I've seen most of you guys aren't that good. Dawei was pretty good though.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Genocyde on March 12, 2008, 02:22:07 PM
So far from what I've seen most of you guys aren't that good. Dawei was pretty good though.
This is why Geno is excluded from the tournament.

greg400

Kalahari Inkantation

Feynman

just wait until i get a good connection with someone from here, they'll tell stories for years about how they got their ass kicked

Dawei

Quote from: Genocyde on March 12, 2008, 02:22:07 PM

Better than you.

but plz dont exclude me. I'll go easy.  :(

Geno

Quote from: Dawei on March 12, 2008, 09:44:16 PM
Better than you.

but plz dont exclude me. I'll go easy.  :(
Dawei is gonna wn.  baddood;

Go Up