September 24, 2024, 04:13:31 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BRAWL tournament

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 11, 2008, 03:50:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

would you be interested in a Boyah Brawl tournament?

YES                      NO
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

yes but the lag wouldn't make it fair. if you organize one, ill sticky it but if you remember the old tournys we've tried, they dont work that well ;_;

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 04:00:10 PM
yes but the lag wouldn't make it fair. if you organize one, ill sticky it but if you remember the old tournys we've tried, they dont work that well ;_;

lol I was supposed to play you in pokemon for the final round of the tourney.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Daddy

since i made a myspace bulletin saying we are having one i guess we should.  caterpie;

Quote from: UnagiPower on March 11, 2008, 05:01:01 PM
lol I was supposed to play you in pokemon for the final round of the tourney.
i had to go to hawaii lol

Wrench

YES

When will this transpire?

Geno

Oh god yes. I will beat everyone here.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

March 11, 2008, 06:33:06 PM #8 Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:37:27 PM by Nero
Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 06:25:58 PM
Oh god yes. I will beat everyone here.  baddood;
you sir, are excluded  from the tournament.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

V

Geno

Quote from: V on March 11, 2008, 06:54:46 PM
But you suck. psyduck;
You and reaper were awful. I wasn't even playing seriously. All you were doing was spamming one move over and over. psyduck;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 08:45:40 PM
You and reaper were awful. I wasn't even playing seriously. All you were doing was spamming one move over and over. psyduck;
...I do use that move a lot but it's just very noticeable when the move makes an annoying "hi-ya-ya-ya-ya" sound. I'm good but not great and I admit that.

Was like every game lagging for you?

Geno

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 10:10:46 PM
...I do use that move a lot but it's just very noticeable when the move makes an annoying "hi-ya-ya-ya-ya" sound. I'm good but not great and I admit that.

Was like every game lagging for you?
Only when I played with you guys.

Also when are we going to have this tournament. I want to start working on my skills with lucario.

me003

I'd love to be in it, I have to get online first though.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

i should learn php so i can make a thing where you sign up and it randomly generates matches and stuff.

Go Up