June 21, 2024, 01:05:58 PM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 17, 2019, 07:11:30 AMaight im fuckin shit at video games but you can put it in my ass daddy
u and YPR i just got the pokken controller in the mail and am thinking about ordering a proper fightstick too even though i havent tried that out yet lol

looks like this is the best bang for your buck:
https://www.amazon.com/Elite-Arcade-Stick-Android-Switch/dp/B07CXJ77DT

but ya cmong or ypr or anyone hit me up if you wanna play some old school SF on switch hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

i didnt know mayflash made a stick that worked with every console with sanwa parts thats p cool, lemme know if u end up getting it and it is fire baby  goodjob;

and yeah ill let u know, after this weekend i should have more free time!!!

YPrrrr

I would love to play but all of my controllers are not very good for SF so you'd probably roll me! Can't even haduken very well on these joy cons

C.Mongler

i disconnected all of my consoles except for my xboneX, ps4, switch, and wii u lol. i'm going to make an effort to get my wii u in shape as the PRIMO nintendo emulation station so i dont have to hookup the old stuff anymore. hopefully the 4tb drive i price error copped ships lol but imma but a fuckton of wii, GC, n64, games n more on the bitch if it do.

mostly my entertainment system was too cramped and i am putting in some new surround sound speakers that i needed room for. everything is in a cabinet nearby if i wanna play smash 64 or some shit, but yea im a grown up now!!

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 21, 2019, 06:44:11 AMi disconnected all of my consoles except for my xboneX, ps4, switch, and wii u lol. i'm going to make an effort to get my wii u in shape as the PRIMO nintendo emulation station so i dont have to hookup the old stuff anymore. hopefully the 4tb drive i price error copped ships lol but imma but a fuckton of wii, GC, n64, games n more on the bitch if it do.

mostly my entertainment system was too cramped and i am putting in some new surround sound speakers that i needed room for. everything is in a cabinet nearby if i wanna play smash 64 or some shit, but yea im a grown up now!!
ever come into money one of the first things I want to do if figure out some way to hook up all that shit in a way that looks neat without 10 billion wires and shit everywhere.

I guess really just an emulator box would do that really but I'm an idiot and like the real hardware

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPrrrr on May 14, 2019, 08:44:36 AMI am playing smash with a guy that hosts a weekly tournament this week and I am so worried he's going to blast me lol

how did that go
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on May 22, 2019, 12:34:01 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on May 14, 2019, 08:44:36 AMI am playing smash with a guy that hosts a weekly tournament this week and I am so worried he's going to blast me lol

how did that go
never ended up doing it because his bandmates showed up the next week and they were all hanging so I never ended up getting to play him

Oh well. I should play YOU sometime but I'm pretty sure based off your Luigi vids you'd crush me haha

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPrrrr on May 22, 2019, 10:18:32 AM
Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on May 22, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

how did that go
never ended up doing it because his bandmates showed up the next week and they were all hanging so I never ended up getting to play him

Oh well. I should play YOU sometime but I'm pretty sure based off your Luigi vids you'd crush me haha

I'm down lol.

Also I'm in a local down in Chicago ATM, LMAO almost won my first round.  Luigi won against ZSS, then had a last stock last hit match with Roy against my DH and lost.  Then lost as DH against ZSS.

Loser's now.  I think the more formidable go against the lower seeded. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

gonna spend today playing the original Half-Life for the first time wrench;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Samus Aran on May 24, 2019, 04:55:53 PMgonna spend today playing the original Half-Life for the first time wrench;
idk if you'll have this experience but i think pc games age like milk but hope u have fun!!

Thyme

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on May 24, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on May 24, 2019, 04:55:53 PMgonna spend today playing the original Half-Life for the first time wrench;
idk if you'll have this experience but i think pc games age like milk but hope u have fun!!

same, i played it for the first time like 6 years ago and i didn't appreciate my experience tbh

AAAAAAAA

Samus Aran

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on May 24, 2019, 09:29:34 PMPlay Black Mesa instead?

a couple other people told me the same thing. i'll play black mesa at some point if i feel like replaying this game. but the age of this is not really bothering me at all so far. pretty much my only issue with the "age" of the game is that the platforming (when it happens) is really clunky and sometimes kind of frustrating lol

but like otherwise i'm enjoying it

C.Mongler

I started playing Yooka Laylee for some reason. It's...okay??? Idk lol. The worlds are fucking gigantic (im assuming because theres only like 6 of them?) and not in a good way. I've had a hard time remembering the layouts of the only world ive visited thus far because there's only like 1 notable landmark and then acres and acres of sameness. then everything in the game is just like HEY REMEMBER BANJO, WELL THIS IS LIKE THAT, BUT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT? like all your favorite characters and gameplay mechanics and tropes return, but it's all just an alternate bizarre version. it's fucking weird, maybe a little nostalgic, but mostly feels uninspired.

oh and the camera is absolute DOG SHIT. like i would forgive this game a lot more if i wasn't constantly fighting with the camera. the option to go full manual cam is there, but i'm unsure of if it would help.

it's not bad per say, but it's also not great. i'm considering dumping it an playing Conker's Bad Fur Day on my xbox instead tbh lmao, but i paid money for this shit so i might as well

Go Up