THREAD FOR DISCUSSING STUFF POSTED ON THE HOMEPAGE/SUGGESTIONS FOR HOMEPAGE

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 01, 2007, 08:12:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I'll add another article or two tomorrow once I feel better.

My head fucking hurts.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 11:39:56 AM
UPDATED WITH AN ARTICLE ABOUT A SHITTY SNES GAME. powerofone;

http://valentrinne.com/lawlz/eekthecat.php

Now you're doing it right. thumbup;

Which reminds me, I'm almost done with the editing of my Megaman Star Force review.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on September 08, 2007, 11:43:48 AM
Now you're doing it right. thumbup;

Which reminds me, I'm almost done with the editing of my Megaman Star Force review.
We can slap it up tomorrow or monday. Want to try and keep it as daily content instead of bursts on just weekends.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 11:48:51 AM
We can slap it up tomorrow or monday. Want to try and keep it as daily content instead of bursts on just weekends.

I should be done my tommorrow. Unless you want the completed version today just to skim through and see whether there are any problems that should be fixed.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 11:48:51 AM
Well, we can't just have it at one thing a day.   

I have several reviews I'm working, V is working on 2.   
Since 4 of the reviews are for CDs that come out on Tuesday it would be better to have them up on Monday and Tuesday.

Samus Aran

I feel bad for not having written anything yet.  edumacate;

So I think I'll get to work right now reviewing an old album. Maybe Animals by Pink Floyd or a lesser-known Led Zepp album...

The problem is that only a few people would bother reading it. Maybe I should modify my old game reviews as well to make them more fitting for Boyah.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 08, 2007, 12:19:18 PM
Well, we can't just have it at one thing a day.   

I have several reviews I'm working, V is working on 2.   
Since 4 of the reviews are for CDs that come out on Tuesday it would be better to have them up on Monday and Tuesday.
BUT THEN THE REST OF THE WEEK IS EMPTY.

When we get a nice flow of content, then we can just slap stuff up whenever we want to.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 12:26:53 PM
BUT THEN THE REST OF THE WEEK IS EMPTY.

When we get a nice flow of content, then we can just slap stuff up whenever we want to.
Just because we have a lack a material doesn't mean we should post something that would be helpful for a specific date late.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 08, 2007, 12:31:37 PM
Just because we have a lack a material doesn't mean we should post something that would be helpful for a specific date late.
stfu plz

ncba93ivyase

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 08, 2007, 02:07:39 PM
u stfu
no U

But why doesn't anyone comment on anything that we post? Some comments on my work wud rly halp. :'(

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 08, 2007, 02:08:24 PM
no U

But why doesn't anyone comment on anything that we post? Some comments on my work wud rly halp. :'(
Do what I do. Make a thread about the article and then at the end of the article have a "Discuss on the forums" link. 

http://valentrinne.com/jmv290/articles/sept-2-07-icecreamreview.php

I did.   It should help with some discussion, plus it would increase traffic to the forums if some one reads the article.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 08, 2007, 02:15:18 PM
Do what I do. Make a thread about the article and then at the end of the article have a "Discuss on the forums" link. 

http://valentrinne.com/jmv290/articles/sept-2-07-icecreamreview.php

I did.   It should help with some discussion, plus it would increase traffic to the forums if some one reads the article.
But I hate making topics about individual things. :'(

Go Up