October 28, 2024, 10:27:48 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Started by Title27GT, July 28, 2007, 01:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Houdini

What a steaming load of bullshit.

Daddy

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 02:14:18 PM
My argument didn't change...
Yes it did. You first tried defending it by saying that it was featured on CNN so it must be true.   You then  defended it by saying CNN didn't make the video so there was no exaggeration.   Although those do support each other you are still stating that CNN didn't make it, leaving plenty of room for the video to be faked.

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 28, 2007, 02:18:52 PM
Yes it did. You first tried defending it by saying that it was featured on CNN so it must be true.   You then  defended it by saying CNN didn't make the video so there was no exaggeration.   Although those do support each other you are still stating that CNN didn't make it, leaving plenty of room for the video to be faked.
You're still not explaining why none of the people (how ever bullshit you think their job is) who have been studying hauntings for their entire lives, cannot figure out what is happening and have stated repeatedly that no foul play possibly could have been involved because of the cold and contrast it emits. They were even bumped by it during investigation.

Daddy

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 02:20:56 PM
You're still not explaining why none of the people (how ever bullshit you think their job is) who have been studying hauntings for their entire lives, cannot figure out what is happening and have stated repeatedly that no foul play possibly could have been involved because of the cold and contrast it emits. They were even bumped by it during investigation.
uhm hi. i have ben studying god all my life. its rainin outside and it started out of nowhere. I cannot figur out wut happen here and no foul play invulved cuz its cold and thunderying it emits. I was even rocked by the thunder

it must be god no other thing can explain.

Seriously though.  These people get paid big money to find paranormal activity.  They aren't going to run around and tell people there aren't ghosts.

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 28, 2007, 02:24:35 PM
uhm hi. i have ben studying god all my life. its rainin outside and it started out of nowhere. I cannot figur out wut happen here and no foul play invulved cuz its cold and thunderying it emits. I was even rocked by the thunder

it must be god no other thing can explain.

Seriously though.  These people get paid big money to find paranormal activity.  They aren't going to run around and tell people there aren't ghosts.
The World will never know taco;

Commander Fuckass

HAI GUYS LETS MAKE OUR OWN TEAM OF GHOST HUNTERS

JMV
V
Kaz
Lawlz
Steal
Me
Trevor  educate;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy