October 28, 2024, 12:26:15 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Started by Title27GT, July 28, 2007, 01:30:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 28, 2007, 01:48:21 PM
My TV says I can make $100,000 a week by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, GUARANTEED.

They can't possibly lie, can they? :O
NICE.
THAT HAD SO MUCH TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER, YOU TOTALLY PWNED ME. thumbup;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 01:49:48 PM
NICE.
THAT HAD SO MUCH TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER, YOU TOTALLY PWNED ME. thumbup;
Actually, yes, it did.

The purpose of this is to just make everyone that believes it look like a boob. I won't deny the existence of ghosts, but this here is certainly bullshit. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 28, 2007, 01:51:02 PM
Actually, yes, it did.

The purpose of this is to just make everyone that believes it look like a boob. I won't deny the existence of ghosts, but this here is certainly bullshit. psyduck;
Your only argument was that it was enhanced. I told you how it was enhanced, because you're too retarded to read the post.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 01:53:02 PM
Your only argument was that it was enhanced. I told you how it was enhanced, because you're too retarded to read the post.
No, I'm not retarded enough to actually read the post. I know it's bullshit, and I'm not going to bother reading about it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

That looks like a camera trick I can learn after fooling around with photo editing software for a few days.

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 28, 2007, 01:54:46 PM
That looks like a camera trick I can learn after fooling around with photo editing software for a few days.
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD. ITS NOT LIKE THIS WAS MADE IN SOMEONE'S BASEMENT, CNN FEATURED IT AND THOUSANDS OF EXPERT CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. The baby was bothered at the same time every night, and every day, the father can hear the mother screaming at the child, even though the mother wasn't even home, and vice versa.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 01:56:36 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD. ITS NOT LIKE THIS WAS MADE IN SOMEONE'S BASEMENT, CNN FEATURED IT AND THOUSANDS OF EXPERT CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. The baby was bothered at the same time every night, and every day, the father can hear the mother screaming at the child, even though the mother wasn't even home, and vice versa.
And Fox reported on how Anonymous is a secret hacker/terrorist group. psyduck;

Daddy

I'm the retard yet you're the one who seems to believe that piece of shit is real?  It looks like a poor video editing job.  News stations tend to beef stuff up to gain more attention.  I seem to recall a video clip from a live news session where a reporter is in a canoe paddling reporting on how bad a flood is.   Two people then walk by revealing that the water is only knee high.   

News networks are companies.  They only care about ratings. They could care less about the truth.

edit:  Here's the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64qvkVtXd0

And I  was wrong. It was even lower than knee-high. It was only ankle deep.

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on July 28, 2007, 02:01:03 PM
And Fox reported on how Anonymous is a secret hacker/terrorist group. psyduck;
Because Fox doesn't understand how the internet works.
which has nothing to do with ghosts, I might add.

pringle positive

No, it's because News companies exaggerate things to make it interesting.

Title27GT

Quote from: w00terz on July 28, 2007, 02:04:29 PM
No, it's because News companies exaggerate things to make it interesting.
IT WASN'T THE NEWS COMPANY THAT POSTED THE FUCKIN VIDEO

Daddy

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 02:05:37 PM
IT WASN'T THE NEWS COMPANY THAT POSTED THE FUCKIN VIDEO
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD. ITS NOT LIKE THIS WAS MADE IN SOMEONE'S BASEMENT, CNN FEATURED IT AND THOUSANDS OF EXPERT CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.
Why does your argument change?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 02:03:12 PM
Because Fox doesn't understand how the internet works.
which has nothing to do with ghosts, I might add.
CNN doesn't know what Final Cut Pro, After Effects, or iMovie are.

Title27GT

Quote from: JMV290 on July 28, 2007, 02:06:56 PM
Why does your argument change?
CNN Featured it, but the video I posted was not linked to CNN.

Daddy

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2007, 02:13:19 PM
CNN Featured it, but the video I posted was not linked to CNN.
Your point?

Go Up