October 19, 2024, 12:27:24 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUESS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO?

Started by Feynman, July 26, 2007, 12:18:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 12:58:08 PM
Thanks =)
I'd name my baby Sarah Allie.  My mom always loved that name.  Or just Ashley lol.

Andrios

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 12:59:35 PM
I'd name my baby Sarah Allie.  My mom always loved that name.  Or just Ashley lol.
I was thinking Ella Sara maybe.  I haven't decided on a middle name.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 01:01:45 PM
Ronaldjohnathandallasrollins.

thumbup;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 01:01:45 PM
my dad suggested Gretchin or Meredith.  I hate those names. ugly;

Andrios

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 01:03:25 PM
my dad suggested Gretchin or Meredith.  I hate those names. ugly;
Hm.  No.

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 01:05:20 PM
Hm.  No.
I know he was joking.  I hope.  My dad originally was gonna name me Wendi.  I dont like that name either.

Andrios

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 01:06:25 PM
I know he was joking.  I hope.  My dad originally was gonna name me Wendi.  I dont like that name either.
I was supposed to be "Mandy."  I am so glad that my mom decided not to name me that.  It's not that Mandy is a bad name, I just know too many Amandas that I can't stand.

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 01:08:15 PM
I was supposed to be "Mandy."  I am so glad that my mom decided not to name me that.  It's not that Mandy is a bad name, I just know too many Amandas that I can't stand.
Same.  I have 5 Amandas on my shit list and one Amanda my friend.  They couldnt decide between Haley and Kara so they made me Haley Kara Kelli-Marie (last name) I like the name Haley...It's just tons of people named Haley are on my shit list so others call me by my middle name.

Andrios

Quote from: Videl on July 26, 2007, 01:14:09 PM
Same.  I have 5 Amandas on my shit list and one Amanda my friend.  They couldnt decide between Haley and Kara so they made me Haley Kara Kelli-Marie (last name) I like the name Haley...It's just tons of people named Haley are on my shit list so others call me by my middle name.
I was considering Haley, but I don't think it sounds good with Ella.

Himu

Quote from: Shannon on July 26, 2007, 01:15:39 PM
I was considering Haley, but I don't think it sounds good with Ella.
Ella Kay, Ella Marie, Ella Jean, Ella May.  Thats all I could think.  Whens your baby due?

Feynman

My mom wanted to name me Joseph, but the rest of my family was all "noo, Bassir", and my dad was pretty much indifferent. So, now I'm stuck with this name. emo;

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir on July 26, 2007, 01:18:49 PM
My mom wanted to name me Joseph, but the rest of my family was all "noo, Bassir", and my dad was pretty much indifferent. So, now I'm stuck with this name. emo;

Your name is really Bassir?
Rough.

Himu

Quote from: Title27GT on July 26, 2007, 01:21:15 PM
Your name is really Bassir?
Rough.
Like the soccer player. caterpie;

Placebo Headwound

My name is supposed to be "Stavros" or some Greek thing. spam;

Go Up