September 29, 2024, 12:20:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A few pieces of my art

Started by Chelzey, July 19, 2007, 12:59:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chelzey

Soap <3

Chelzey

Hey guys, do you have anything you want me to draw? Anime or video game stuff, preferably.

And if you want hentai, then be prepared to wait a long time. Plus, I don't do really explicit stuff, just general nudes, because that's just the way I roll. No sex in my art. Either way, I would really prefer it if you did not ask for hentai.
Soap <3

Pele

Quote from: Chelzey on July 19, 2007, 09:07:38 PM
Hey guys, do you have anything you want me to draw? Anime or video game stuff, preferably.

And if you want hentai, then be prepared to wait a long time.

Draw me.

GOGOGOGO

Chelzey

Soap <3

Chelzey

Soap <3

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Chelzey on July 19, 2007, 09:07:38 PM

And if you want hentai, then be prepared to wait a long time. Plus, I don't do really explicit stuff, just general nudes, because that's just the way I roll. No sex in my art. Either way, I would really prefer it if you did not ask for hentai.

Whops. I meant to add "Can you do a better job? flower;" powerofone;

Chelzey

Goofy? I guess...seems like a weird thing for you to request, though.
Soap <3

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Chelzey on July 19, 2007, 09:15:39 PM
Goofy? I guess...seems like a weird thing for you to request, though.

I just wanna know how much better than me you are. wub;

Houdini

Can you draw a plumber operating on a clogged toilet with his bum partially exposed?

Chelzey

Quote from: Houdini on July 19, 2007, 09:24:49 PM
Can you draw a plumber operating on a clogged toilet with his bum partially exposed?

I don't think so.
Soap <3

Houdini

Placebo Headwound

Chelzey

Quote from: Thief888 on July 19, 2007, 09:27:39 PM
Why not? gonk;

"Hey guys, do you have anything you want me to draw? Anime or video game stuff, preferably. "
Soap <3

Houdini

Quote from: Chelzey on July 19, 2007, 09:28:37 PM
"Hey guys, do you have anything you want me to draw? Anime or video game stuff, preferably. "
It can be an anime plumber.

ncba93ivyase

A VECTREX STROKIN' ITS HARBL.

GOD DAMNIT, I WON'T STOP BOTHERING YOU UNTIL I GET MY DAMN VECTREX DRAWN AND PERFORMING A LEWD ACT.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up