September 21, 2024, 01:20:18 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Awesome.

Started by Lozal, April 28, 2007, 11:16:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

So, last night I went to the MCR concert as you all know. I know I wasn't supposed to be going. Well, my mom felt sorry for me and gave me back all my MCR and took me to the concert. She said it was a reward for getting straight A's for all three quarters so far.

So, anyway, I went. It was fucking incredible. It was my first concert, ever. First, they played everything from The Black Parade. Then, they played I'm Not Okay (I Promise),Cemetery Drive, Give 'Em Hell, Kid,You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, and finally Helena. The way I felt there was the happiest I had been for a long time. Gerard made a number of memorable quotes during the concert, including "Hey, I just want you to relax and listen to the music. Yeah, let's get sexy for a minute." This was before preforming Helena.

"If you ever get depressed, don't kill yourself. Main point of this message- Never solve your problems with violence."
During this quote, I felt as if Gerard was actually speaking personally to me, because I have wanted to die before.

"You may feel as if you can never fit in. But here, you can always fit in."

I just can't describe how incredible it was. I sang along to every song. We were jumping and screaming and everything.

It was the happiest I have been for a long time.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Lozal

I also got a whole bunch of confetti from when it fell down.  fro;

Pele

Lozal

Pele

Quote from: Lozal on April 28, 2007, 11:43:34 AM
Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 11:39:06 AM
Emo band is emo.
But, they're awesome.

No, they aren't.

Rage Against The Machine is much better, and less emo. hur;

Lozal

Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 11:45:51 AM
Emo band is emo.
But, they're awesome.

No, they aren't.

Yes, they are. MCR puts so much meaning into each of their songs. It's just so incredible.

Pele

Quote from: Lozal on April 28, 2007, 11:47:02 AM
Emo band is emo.
But, they're awesome.

No, they aren't.

Yes, they are. MCR puts so much meaning into each of their songs. It's just so incredible.

No, it's really not, unless you're a depressed suicidal bitch.

I guess you fit into this category, even though you really have no reason to be depressed.

Wrench

Untalented band is untalented.

Lozal

Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 11:52:13 AM
Emo band is emo.
But, they're awesome.

No, they aren't.

No, it's really not, unless you're a depressed suicidal bitch.

I guess you fit into this category, even though you really have no reason to be depressed.
This is what happened to me:

Okay. Imagine that you are a three-year-old, with a perfect life.

So, I am a three-year-old. As happy as can be. I am living my wonderful life in a house with my mom and dad. Well, my dad was late from coming home from work. This was because he had a doctor's appointment. He apparently had neck pain. That's why he was late. So, when he came home, he was tearing up. He told us that he had cancer. Lymphoma. He was going to die. I didn't realize what cancer was. I was fine with it, and lived my life like nothing was wrong.

Then, my grandpa died of cancer. This frightened my dad. It also placed a lot of stress on him.

I was now four. My mom was smiling so much one day. It was because Daddy's cancer had gone away! He was now in remission and was getting better! I was indifferent about the whole thing, because I didn't realize the dangers. I lived my life as a happy four year old, when we found out that my grandma had emphysema. Daddy was then very stressed, which caused the cancer to come back, with a bang.

At this point, I was 5. My dad received chemo and radiation to help with the cancer. He was so sick that he couldn't even make and pour a glass of his delicious chocolate milk. He was sent to a treatment center in Maryland. We lived there for a week with him. It was fun.

When we got home, I started going to kindergarten. I was so ecstatic on the days when Daddy would come with Mommy to pick me up. Then, came the dreaded days.

During Winter Break, Daddy got very sick. On Friday, he couldn't eat. On Saturday, he couldn't go down the stairs. On Sunday, he couldn't get out of bed. On Monday, Mommy found him dead.

I woke up that day just as I would any other day. I went downstairs, and said hi to my mom and my aunt. My mom was crying. "Your daddy's dead." was all that she could mutter. I didn't cry. She took me upstairs to see him. I hugged him, but I was scared to kiss him. It was scary.

Then, after we buried him, my grandma died. I didn't cry either.

We then moved away from Virginia, to a better place. I never saw any of my friends again. I don't have many friends now. I never went back.

When I was 6, I had a reality check. I realized that Daddy was never coming home. I cried. And I still do to this day.

What caused my depression was me blaming myself for his death. The self-mutilation and suicidal thoughts started after the depression.

I have blamed myself for his death many times. I told myself that I should die.

Later, when I turned 8, my best friend's sister died. She was awesome. She had leukemia. I cried.

I had a dream about my (other) grandpa dying. I am now fearful that he will die.

I cried when MCR played the song Cancer because it reminded me of my past. Some others cried as well.

I feel as if most people don't understand me.

Pele

Quote from: Lozal on April 28, 2007, 11:57:52 AM
Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 11:52:13 AM
Emo band is emo.
But, they're awesome.

No, they aren't.

No, it's really not, unless you're a depressed suicidal Lawlz.

This is what happened to me:

Okay. Imagine that you are a three-year-old, with a perfect life.

So, I am a three-year-old. As happy as can be. I am living my wonderful life in a house with my mom and dad. Well, my dad was late from coming home from work. This was because he had a doctor's appointment. He apparently had neck pain. That's why he was late. So, when he came home, he was tearing up. He told us that he had cancer. Lymphoma. He was going to die. I didn't realize what cancer was. I was fine with it, and lived my life like nothing was wrong.

Then, my grandpa died of cancer. This frightened my dad. It also placed a lot of stress on him.

I was now four. My mom was smiling so much one day. It was because Daddy's cancer had gone away! He was now in remission and was getting better! I was indifferent about the whole thing, because I didn't realize the dangers. I lived my life as a happy four year old, when we found out that my grandma had emphysema. Daddy was then very stressed, which caused the cancer to come back, with a bang.

At this point, I was 5. My dad received chemo and radiation to help with the cancer. He was so sick that he couldn't even make and pour a glass of his delicious chocolate milk. He was sent to a treatment center in Maryland. We lived there for a week with him. It was fun.

When we got home, I started going to kindergarten. I was so ecstatic on the days when Daddy would come with Mommy to pick me up. Then, came the dreaded days.

During Winter Break, Daddy got very sick. On Friday, he couldn't eat. On Saturday, he couldn't go down the stairs. On Sunday, he couldn't get out of bed. On Monday, Mommy found him dead.

I woke up that day just as I would any other day. I went downstairs, and said hi to my mom and my aunt. My mom was crying. "Your daddy's dead." was all that she could mutter. I didn't cry. She took me upstairs to see him. I hugged him, but I was scared to kiss him. It was scary.

Then, after we buried him, my grandma died. I didn't cry either.

We then moved away from Virginia, to a better place. I never saw any of my friends again. I don't have many friends now. I never went back.

When I was 6, I had a reality check. I realized that Daddy was never coming home. I cried. And I still do to this day.

What caused my depression was me blaming myself for his death. The self-mutilation and suicidal thoughts started after the depression.

I have blamed myself for his death many times. I told myself that I should die.

Later, when I turned 8, my best friend's sister died. She was awesome. She had leukemia. I cried.

I had a dream about my (other) grandpa dying. I am now fearful that he will die.

I cried when MCR played the song Cancer because it reminded me of my past. Some others cried as well.

I feel as if most people don't understand me.

STOP BITCHING, AND GET OVER HIS DEATH. PEOPLE DIE, DEAL WITH IT.

mariofreak55

Guys, stfu.

Anyways, I'm jealous. I saw them when I didn't like them, before they came out with Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and I didn't like their music before that.

V

stfu stfu stfu stfu  argh;

...................COCKS.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 12:01:46 PM

STOP LawlzING, AND GET OVER HIS DEATH. PEOPLE DIE, DEAL WITH IT.

Hey, Shut the fuck up.
Until you realize it hurts people in different ways, I suggest you shut your mouth.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 28, 2007, 01:02:51 PM
Quote from: Pele on April 28, 2007, 12:01:46 PM

STOP LawlzING, AND GET OVER HIS DEATH. PEOPLE DIE, DEAL WITH IT.

Hey, Shut the fuck up.
Until you realize it hurts people in different ways, I suggest you shut your mouth.

I agree. However, a cookie as smart as Lozal should be able to use logic to prove that it's not his fault that others have died. There's not much of an excuse for self-hating, unless of course he's a masochist.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 28, 2007, 12:25:34 PM
Anyways, I'm jealous. I saw them when I didn't like them, before they came out with Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and I didn't like their music before that.
But everything after "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love" sucks.

They used to be okay before Three Cheers.

Go Up