October 04, 2024, 12:27:20 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SCAM MAIL, I LOVE THESE!

Started by Sports1, June 20, 2007, 12:52:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sports1

From the Desk of Dr. Pascal Yoli
Manager Bill And Exchange Dept
African Development Bank(ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a  surprise. I am the bill and exchange manager in African Development Bank .I Hoped that you  will not expose or  betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the  sum of $11.3 million immediately to your account. The money has been  dormant for years in our Bank  here without any body coming for it. The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession. He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:
http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260
I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury  as an abandoned  fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you ,so that  the bank  can  release the  money to you as the nearest person to the deceased  customer. Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and  delete if you are not interested.
Upon receipt of your reply I will send you full  details on how the business  will be executed and also note that you will have  40% of the above mentioned  sum if you agree to transact the business with me.

Dr. Dr. Pascal Yoli
African Development Bank,
Burkina Faso-West Africa.

What have you got before?

Fireman.exe

You mean I signed up for a scam? :(

Eru_Roraito

Will eat for food.

6M69I69B9

Hmm... Wait..

Fuck, I forgot that I deleted all the spam in my Spam folder...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Sports1

June 20, 2007, 01:00:05 PM #4 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 01:02:26 PM by Sports1
Quote from: Eru_Roraito on June 20, 2007, 12:54:29 PM
Did you reply to it?

Yep, I said I would be happy to, but he would have to have sex with me first and I sent him a fake photo of me.

Eru_Roraito

Will eat for food.

iWolf

Quote from: Sports1 on June 20, 2007, 01:00:05 PM
Did you reply to it?

Yep, I said I would be happy to, but he would have to have sex with me first and I sent him a fake photo of me.

Did he reply back?

Sports1

Quote from: iWolf on June 20, 2007, 01:03:46 PM
Quote from: Sports1 on June 20, 2007, 01:00:05 PM
Did you reply to it?

Did he reply back?

No I just got it, if I get a reply I will post it here.

Go Up