June 16, 2024, 04:54:44 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Very nice

Started by Daddy, June 19, 2007, 12:33:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

http://anthony.liekens.net/pub/scripts/last.fm/eclectic.php

I used that and put my Last.FM name in. I this for the results

QuoteThe 54 related artists for my profile are 2Pac (5), 50 Cent (7), Akon (2), Atmosphere, Avril Lavigne, Beck, Breaking Benjamin, Chingy, Coldplay (2), Creed, CunninLynguists (2), D12, DMX, Dead Prez, Dr. Dre (4), Eminem (5), Franz Ferdinand, Gang Starr, Goo Goo Dolls (2), Hoobastank, Immortal Technique, Ja Rule, Jay-Z (5), Jay-Z and Linkin Park, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kanye West, Lloyd Banks, Ludacris (6), Matchbox Twenty, Missy Elliott, Mobb Deep, Nas (4), Nelly (5), Nickelback, No Doubt, Non Phixion, Notorious B.I.G. (4), Obie Trice, OutKast, OuterSpace, Radiohead, Seether, Shinedown, Snoop Dogg (4), Staind, T.I., The Game (3), The White Stripes, Three 6 Mafia, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Twista (2), Usher, Wu-Tang Clan

It takest he top 20 and lists artists that you would like. Some are already on my top 20.  The others are bands I like b aren't in the top 20.

I looked up Non Phixion and noticed that one of the members was Sabac-- one of the rappers I listen to.   There is a lot of underground stuff on there, which is good since I prefer that.

Try it out and see what you get.   I'm going to check out some of the artists I don't listen to yet.

Morning_Glory

My eclectic score is currently

51/100

The 51 related artists for my profile are Aerosmith, Arctic Monkeys (3), Audioslave, Babyshambles, Bloc Party (3), Blur (5), Cast, Coldplay (3), David Bowie, Dirty Pretty Things, Editors, Elton John, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand (4), Happy Mondays (2), Ian Brown (2), Incubus, Jimi Hendrix (2), John Lennon, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Led Zeppelin (4), Manic Street Preachers, Oasis, Pink Floyd, Pulp (3), Queen, Radiohead (3), Razorlight (2), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ride, Shed Seven, Snow Patrol, Suede (2), Supergrass, The Beatles (5), The Bluetones, The Charlatans (2), The Doors (3), The Killers (2), The Kinks (2), The Rolling Stones (6), The Smashing Pumpkins, The Stone Roses (3), The Strokes (2), The Velvet Underground, The Verve, The White Stripes (2), The Who (6), Travis, Weezer (2)

I pretty much listen, or planned to listen to, most of those bands already. I really don't care about how "ecelctic" my music taste is.

Go Up