October 05, 2024, 09:23:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Because I'm Kaki's little whore...

Started by ncba93ivyase, June 19, 2007, 02:51:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrios

Oh yeah, and to answer your other question, it's a girl, (thus the "all over" weight gain) and her name is Ella <3

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:13:18 AM
Oh yeah, and to answer your other question, it's a girl, (thus the "all over" weight gain) and her name is Ella <3
NO, HER NAME IS LAWLZ RONALD JOHNATHAN DALLAS ROLLINS THE SECOND.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:12:28 AM
Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2007, 03:10:16 AM
Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:05:16 AM
What the fuck?  Did you seriously just asked if I weighed over 160?  Wait, no, you doubt I do.

How much do you think I weigh??  Be honest, please, you've already hurt my feelings enough by insinuating I'm actually near 160.
Without the baby, 120-130. With probably 140 at the most.

You'll lose the weight and have a cute baby that you'll make him learn  moonspeak.
Moonspeak?  LoL.

I weigh 127, baby included.  Oh, and that was with my shoes on, which were boots and weigh five pounds.  I weigh 122 without shoes.   But hey, thanks.  Nice to know at least someone thinks I'm gaining weight.  I got bitched at again today for only gaining five pounds (thank God for those fucking boots), which is crap because I've been eating.
I probably weigh about 115-120 right now, I assumed no one would be even close to how disgustingly skinny I am. I can easily see my ribs when I stand up straight so I thought I was abnormally skinny. Of course I'm not as far along in my pregnancy as you are.

Whens lil' Kaki due?

ncba93ivyase

We're all refreshing this topic, hoping for someone to poast.  caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrios

Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2007, 03:14:28 AM
What the fuck?  Did you seriously just asked if I weighed over 160?  Wait, no, you doubt I do.

How much do you think I weigh??  Be honest, please, you've already hurt my feelings enough by insinuating I'm actually near 160.

You'll lose the weight and have a cute baby that you'll make him learn  moonspeak.
Moonspeak?  LoL.

I weigh 127, baby included.  Oh, and that was with my shoes on, which were boots and weigh five pounds.  I weigh 122 without shoes.   But hey, thanks.  Nice to know at least someone thinks I'm gaining weight.  I got bitched at again today for only gaining five pounds (thank God for those fucking boots), which is crap because I've been eating.
I probably weigh about 115-120 right now, I assumed no one would be even close to how disgustingly skinny I am. I can easily see my ribs when I stand up straight so I thought I was abnormally skinny. Of course I'm not as far along in my pregnancy as you are.

Whens lil' Kaki due?
Don't think I'm mad at you or anything, because I'm not.  It's just damn I didn't think I looked anywhere near 160, lol.

Pfft, my ribs were still visible a few weeks ago.  When I lay down you can still see some of them, but I'm not so sure about when I stand up.

How far HOLY FUCK THERE'S A LIZARD IN HERE... omg omg omg.

shes due on the 23rd of spet... omg

June 19, 2007, 03:19:51 AM #20 Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 03:22:46 AM by Reaper
Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:18:44 AM
Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2007, 03:14:28 AM

Moonspeak?  LoL.

Whens lil' Kaki due?
Don't think I'm mad at you or anything, because I'm not.  It's just damn I didn't think I looked anywhere near 160, lol.

Pfft, my ribs were still visible a few weeks ago.  When I lay down you can still see some of them, but I'm not so sure about when I stand up.

How far HOLY FUCK THERE'S A LIZARD IN HERE... omg omg omg.

shes due on the 23rd of spet... omg
No C-section? Ouch  gonk;

I forgot that babies are only like 6 pounds; I thought they were 20 for a second gonk;

Andrios

I could have had one if I wanted to, but it's better for the baby to be born vaginally, so I'm gonna go with that and not be selfish.  =)

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:22:02 AM
I could have had one if I wanted to, but it's better for the baby to be born vaginally, so I'm gonna go with that and not be selfish.  =)
Either way will suck, C-section leaves scars and cuts the muscles, my mom had three of them and had to have surgery to fix it or something. More like she wanted the surgery not had to have it.

Andrios

Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2007, 03:23:49 AM
Either way will suck, C-section leaves scars and cuts the muscles, my mom had three of them and had to have surgery to fix it or something. More like she wanted the surgery not had to have it.
My mom had a C-section with me because I wouldn't come out after 33 hours (fucking ouch) and she strongly advises against it.

Hyper

uh oh, looks like kaki found a new little whore

poor lawlz =(

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:25:05 AM
Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2007, 03:23:49 AM
My mom had a C-section with me because I wouldn't come out after 33 hours (fucking ouch) and she strongly advises against it.
Really? I'm not sure why I was a C-section though

Andrios

Well, you said she wanted to have a C-section, right?  Usually when a woman has a C-section for one birth, all of her following births will automatically be C-sections.  It's too risky to try to deliver vaginally after having a C-section.

mariofreak55

demonprince

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 03:13:18 AM
Sounds almost like but its an "a" instead of an "e"  clucky's real name.  navi;

Fireman.exe

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT? YOU ARE PREGNATE. EAT FOR TWO, DAMMIT!

Go Up