September 27, 2024, 01:15:58 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

expensive/valuable/important things you've lost or destroyed

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 25, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i accidentally left a large glass of icy water directly on my already horribly abused desk in my humid room overnight

as the condensation dripped off the glass it became trapped under/around my monitor's stand, and now the desk's cheap particle board has become hideously bloated smithicide;

completely soaked a good amount of moderately important mail and paperwork too

fmlol

YPrrrr

Ive lost 2 phones by leaving them in shorts pockets

One was lost at sea, the other was laundered

strongbad

by far my worst one (and i've lost a shit ton of things)

my grandpa gave me a $1000+ watch after my high school graduation. i wore it often. unfortunately, one evening i was very stoned at a campus ssbm tournament and left it on a chair after fidgeting with it. nobody turned it in, and i felt super guilt for years. i eventually spilled the beans and my grandpa was very proud that i was honest with him and said that we would never speak of it again so that i was good i guess

ME##

Ive lost tons of things.  Probably the thing I'm most upset was breaking my iPhone last year.  

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I packed up my heel the night before I left Asheville and the next morning someone took a box that had all my ds games in it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 25, 2018, 12:55:38 PMI packed up my heel the night before I left Asheville and the next morning someone took a box that had all my ds games in it.

smithicide;

and here i am feeling terrible because i can't find my copy of mkds lol :'(

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

upon closer inspection, a lot of ink from those documents ended up bleeding into my desk too lol smithicide;

ME##

Travis

When I was little, I got a bouncy ball from KB Toys that had a Jolteon figure inside it. The instant I got home I bounced it on my front sidewalk to test it out. It bounced way higher than my house! But then it came down and landed in the bushes and me and my mom could never find it and I was devastated. I still think it might be out there somewhere. That was one of the hardest losses I've ever endured

Kalahari Inkantation

i think i remember having that exact thing befuddlement

lord knows where it is today though lol

Travis

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 25, 2018, 10:31:54 PMi think i remember having that exact thing befuddlement

it was definitely one of those but i'm pretty sure it was jolteon
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 25, 2018, 10:31:54 PMi think i remember having that exact thing befuddlement

lol yup it was definitely one of those. i also had one of those electronic pokedexes

The artist formally known

Mine comes to Pokémon too, I lost a Blastoise straight up out of my Pokémon binder back in the day. Its almost like some kid I know stole it. Not still upset about it lul.

silvertone

Daddy

Go Up