June 17, 2024, 08:39:09 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyagers you miss dearly

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 08, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

the fuckin guy was 16 when he wrote that

he's 27 now

people change
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

June 10, 2018, 09:31:47 PM #31 Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:39:17 PM by Majorana's Mask
i'm not even arguing that it's a wholly unreasonable opinion, he's just comically tactless about expressing it

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 18, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human.

LOL

tactlessness was a core part of lawlz's persona even as recently as whenever he was last active

and that's what made him such an effective activity stimulant

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

i appreciate a certain amount of tactlessness, idk why. especially since i personally tend to stay fairly PC

One of my best friends at school is the most tactless people I've ever met. He told me he's literally a sociopath but idk if I believe that. He's definitely further along that spectrum than most, though.

Samus Aran

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on June 10, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
  • lawlz

a man of questionable moral character, but also a highly effective activity stimulant

[spoiler=lol]
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human. I look down upon idiocy, and I consider those with mental disabilities nothing more than the lowest of idiots. Or maybe those that supposedly "help them along" even lower, since many permit the person to do as they please. I've seen kids with Down's syndrome slap teachers and even their parents, yet no one tells them it's wrong. A retard is not something a person wants to be, so saying "disposable toast is fucking retarded" sounds perfectly fine to me.

Really, what bothers me is when people use "gay" in a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, so it bothers me when a kid's house burns down, and another says "that's gay."

Jesus Christ, that was a horrible typo.
[/spoiler]
do you really want to start judging people based on their posts from 2007

yeah lets not

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm not judging him based on that 2007 post, i'm judging him based on his personality overall which that post happens to encapsulate completely despite being from 2007

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on June 10, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
i appreciate a certain amount of tactlessness, idk why. especially since i personally tend to stay fairly PC

One of my best friends at school is the most tactless people I've ever met. He told me he's literally a sociopath but idk if I believe that. He's definitely further along that spectrum than most, though.

to some extent i do too (i mean, i can be pretty tactless at times, although not always deliberately), and tactlessness tends to be sort of self-regulating because truly unreasonably tactless opinions can usually be defeated with good reasoning

silvertone

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 10, 2018, 09:26:12 PM
Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on June 10, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
  • lawlz

a man of questionable moral character, but also a highly effective activity stimulant

[spoiler=lol]
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human. I look down upon idiocy, and I consider those with mental disabilities nothing more than the lowest of idiots. Or maybe those that supposedly "help them along" even lower, since many permit the person to do as they please. I've seen kids with Down's syndrome slap teachers and even their parents, yet no one tells them it's wrong. A retard is not something a person wants to be, so saying "disposable toast is fucking retarded" sounds perfectly fine to me.

Really, what bothers me is when people use "gay" in a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, so it bothers me when a kid's house burns down, and another says "that's gay."

Jesus Christ, that was a horrible typo.
[/spoiler]
do you really want to start judging people based on their posts from 2007

no, but i guarantee you that lawlz's opinion in that regard hasn't changed at all
it actually has. i talk to him everyday. we both agree that "that's gay" is a good....phrase...

Kalahari Inkantation

are you telling me that lawlz of all people has become more tolerant of the mentally retarded befuddlement

i mean even i would argue in favor of doing as iceland does and aborting all fetuses diagnosed with severe cognitive defects or disabilities

silvertone

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 14, 2018, 09:38:46 PM
are you telling me that lawlz of all people has become more tolerant of the mentally retarded befuddlement

i mean even i would argue in favor of doing as iceland does and aborting all fetuses diagnosed with severe cognitive defects or disabilities
reread his post retard

Kalahari Inkantation

oh, that part is what you're talking about

i wasn't concerned about that part of the post at all

silvertone

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 14, 2018, 09:45:25 PM
oh, that part is what you're talking about

i wasn't concerned about that part of the post at all
  ok well you can delete this conversation then since you seem so triggered by it

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up