June 17, 2024, 07:56:45 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyagers you miss dearly

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 08, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

bluaki

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
Quote from: bluaki on June 09, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
At least I use twitter.

and what is your tw@ h&l anyway y/n
@kurenfin

snowy, hiro, and kaz already follow me. custom and kaso too if you know who they are.

like bluaki, kurenfin comes from my username schema of "deliberately meaningless random sounds"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on June 10, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
custom and kaso too if you know who they are.

who befuddlement

i'm gonna guess they're not boyagers lol

bluaki

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
Quote from: bluaki on June 10, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
custom and kaso too if you know who they are.

who befuddlement

i'm gonna guess they're not boyagers lol
They both have boyah accounts at least, but idk if they were ever active. They were more active at nsfcd (lol) and the various irc chats spawned off of it.

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on June 10, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
hey both have boyah accounts at least, but idk if they were ever active. They were more active at nsfcd (lol) and the various irc chats spawned off of it.

well feel free to remind them that boyah's doors are always open lol sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on June 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
I mean I miss myself dearly

i thought about posting you in this thread

you're active, but not enough :'(

ME##

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
Quote from: David on June 10, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
I mean I miss myself dearly

i thought about posting you in this thread

you're active, but not enough :'(
lol

I think this is the highest my quota has been in a long, long time

Kalahari Inkantation

and it should be a minimum of 10x higher cry;

Kalahari Inkantation

June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM #25 Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 09:53:02 AM by Majorana's Mask
  • lawlz

a man of questionable moral character, but also a highly effective activity stimulant

[spoiler=lol]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 18, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human. I look down upon idiocy, and I consider those with mental disabilities nothing more than the lowest of idiots. Or maybe those that supposedly "help them along" even lower, since many permit the person to do as they please. I've seen kids with Down's syndrome slap teachers and even their parents, yet no one tells them it's wrong. A retard is not something a person wants to be, so saying "disposable toast is fucking retarded" sounds perfectly fine to me.

Really, what bothers me is when people use "gay" in a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, so it bothers me when a kid's house burns down, and another says "that's gay."

Jesus Christ, that was a horrible typo.
[/spoiler]

ME##

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
  • lawlz

a man of questionable moral character, but also a highly effective activity stimulant

[spoiler=lol]
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human. I look down upon idiocy, and I consider those with mental disabilities nothing more than the lowest of idiots. Or maybe those that supposedly "help them along" even lower, since many permit the person to do as they please. I've seen kids with Down's syndrome slap teachers and even their parents, yet no one tells them it's wrong. A retard is not something a person wants to be, so saying "disposable toast is fucking retarded" sounds perfectly fine to me.

Really, what bothers me is when people use "gay" in a negative connotation. There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, so it bothers me when a kid's house burns down, and another says "that's gay."

[/spoiler]
do you really want to start judging people based on their posts from 2007
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

also follow my tw@tter i make joke sometimes

@manofpopsicle
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on June 10, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 10, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
  • lawlz

[spoiler=lol]

[/spoiler]
do you really want to start judging people based on their posts from 2007

no, but i guarantee you that lawlz's opinion in that regard hasn't changed at all

Go Up