April 27, 2024, 09:07:59 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i learned my fucking target account had been locked out when trying to checkout, just made a new account with my work email instead, still was not fast enough to get one.

wooo.

C.Mongler

if you have a gamestop you can go to RIGHT NOW they are apparently taking preorders IN STORE, RIGHT NOW

my nearest gamestop is 30 minutes away, and my car is also 30 minutes away, so im fucked

C.Mongler

gamestop allotments are apparently only 10 a piece so if you're reading this you're too late lol

TooB

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
gamestop allotments are apparently only 10 a piece so if you're reading this you're too late lol
Nah if you're not in a metro you have a chance.

I just got #3 of ten in my town of 100k

THANK FUCKING GOD >_<'

I feel bad for not supporting mortar and pestle more now

C.Mongler

oh nice

DC literally doesnt have ANY game stores, so i'd have to get out to virginia, which fuck that. got my toys r us account ready to go, in b4 they do preorders at like 4 AM three days from now

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2017, 10:55:25 AM
oh nice

DC literally doesnt have ANY game stores, so i'd have to get out to virginia, which fuck that. got my toys r us account ready to go, in b4 they do preorders at like 4 AM three days from now
yeah plus good luck getting anywhere in a timely manner around lunch in DC anyway

bluaki

I don't entirely trust having just one pre-order, so I'm still keeping an eye on the listings and I plan to order another one if I get a chance. Everything is selling out too quickly though.

On a side note, it kinda bugs me that they chose to make the mini consoles' controllers be a Wii Classic Controller instead of a USB gamepad that could be used with Switch (and PC). Of course, I'm not surprised considering they still haven't said a anything about Switch VC.

Being able to digitally distribute things should be able to prevent scarcity, but Nintendo isn't using that for anything that matters except Earthbound. SNES Classic could easily be a Switch app. Star Fox 2 should get a release on at least one of Nintendo's existing consoles. Wii U got digital Wii games but they never used it for the Wii game that needs a rerelease the most, Fire Emblem.

C.Mongler

If they just put the thing on a Switch cart and sold it for $60, it'd be the best selling Switch game of all time in like two weeks.

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
If they just put the thing on a Switch cart and sold it for $60, it'd be the best selling Switch game of all time in like two weeks.
Idk BOTW literally outsold the system itself

But yeah that'd be fuckin baller I'd honestly prefer that

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on August 22, 2017, 11:56:44 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
Idk BOTW literally outsold the system itself

But yeah that'd be fuckin baller I'd honestly prefer that
so would i. And then sell special switch controllers that are snes style

Thyme

Quote from: EBGames**This product is not available for pre-order in Quebec

lmfao

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 22, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

Quote from: EBGames**This product is not available for pre-order in Quebec

lmfao
The anglosphere twists the knife one more time

Thyme

a classic case of imperialistic oppression indeed

Thyme

inb4 it's for some dumb-ass reason on nintendo's end such as [glow=black,2,300]they couldn't bother translating the box[/glow]

Go Up