July 05, 2024, 11:17:06 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you donate blood

Started by Daddy, July 05, 2013, 09:53:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I used to pretty regularly, just because there would be drives as my school so it was really convenient. I haven't in over a year though, and the Red Cross still hounds me about it. I want to go back to doing it though.

Quote from: bluaki on July 05, 2013, 10:22:19 PM
I'm very weak to losing much blood for situations like getting a blood test and I imagine donating takes even more blood. I'm surprised how well I see so many people continue on with everyday activities after donating blood as if it didn't affect them at all; I have doubts I could even make the 10 minute walk from the place on my university campus where the blood bus parks to my housing area without stopping to rest and recover.
My mom donated blood once and passed out after and they told her to please not donate again, so that's probably the right move tbh.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

i can't because of my meds 5thgrade;

Travis

i donated blood in high school. they sent me a text on my phone saying my blood saved a young mulatto baby. who did that baby grow up ot be? Barack Obama.

Samus Aran

i am particularly wary of needles, so no

Go Up