July 08, 2024, 03:27:07 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you donate blood

Started by Daddy, July 05, 2013, 09:53:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

do you do you

i know homogays can't donate so that eliminates like 1/3 of you already

I donate though

ME##

bluaki

No

I'm very weak to losing much blood for situations like getting a blood test and I imagine donating takes even more blood. I'm surprised how well I see so many people continue on with everyday activities after donating blood as if it didn't affect them at all; I have doubts I could even make the 10 minute walk from the place on my university campus where the blood bus parks to my housing area without stopping to rest and recover.

As far as blood donation is concerned, I probably would count as straight enough to be accepted, at least for now, although I wouldn't doubt that once I start hormones they'd consider my blood tainted or something.

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on July 05, 2013, 10:22:19 PM
As far as blood donation is concerned, I probably would count as straight enough to be accepted, at least for now, although I wouldn't doubt that once I start hormones they'd consider my blood tainted or something.
Well, it's not really being gay that disqualifies you

It's having sexual contact with another man.  so gays can donate as logn as they didn't bang another dude.

also

I'm always fine after donating. I got that O- so the red cross loves me.  I am shocked I don't get dizzy at all.

??????

no even if i was straight
i don't get anything in return
i wasted money to get there and they're going to give me an oatmeal cookie?

silvertone

Quote from: K L U X on July 05, 2013, 11:07:46 PM

not such thing as free blood

Hiro

nope, i don't think i'd actually be able to, my whole family's  shitty about getting blood drawn

snoorkel

IF you have a dog, in some states you can donate it's blood for money. I donate the maximum ammount of my dogs blood whenever i can cause it allows me to have a little extra money for the groceries, you know what i mean. My dog doesn't know the difference. He probably thinks it's some kind of game.

Snowy

I did once and the Red Cross wouldn't stop calling me for a year until I finally told them to.

Commander Fuckass

I donated blood and plasma in highschool
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Totla

Quote from: K L U X on July 05, 2013, 11:07:46 PM

where i live you get free movie tickets

piano moths

i donate d blood in high school but not since
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: Lifetrends on July 06, 2013, 01:10:48 AM
IF you have a dog, in some states you can donate it's blood for money. I donate the maximum ammount of my dogs blood whenever i can cause it allows me to have a little extra money for the groceries, you know what i mean. My dog doesn't know the difference. He probably thinks it's some kind of game.

rdl

is making money off of someone else slavery?

FAMY2

No. They won't take mine.  saddood;

Go Up