September 29, 2024, 12:30:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Visa or MasterCard?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 05, 2017, 03:02:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

What is the brand of your primary bank card?

Visa
12 (92.3%)
MasterCard
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

May 05, 2017, 03:02:31 AM Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:11:32 AM by Majorana's Mask
mine was previously visa

as of 5am this morning, it's mastercard

the only reason it changed is because my old bank got absorbed by people's united (new england pride) and had to reissue new cards to all members lol

i wonder why they went with mastercard over visa

Kalahari Inkantation

also,

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 02, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
[spoiler=plz do not steal my identity i have nothing :( :( :(]

[/spoiler]

i lol'd

Kalahari Inkantation

i just realized that my middle initial is boldly embossed on this damn thing smack dab in the middle of the rest of my name and i kind of hate that

i hate the look of middle initials

FAMY2

I have two cards and they both switch back and forth. It's a pain to have to change it all online.     akudood;

C.Mongler

i had the opposite; i used to have two mastercards and then one day my bank was like YOU'RE GETTIN SOME VISAS so now i have two visas. in 2017, are there even any differences between the two anymore? i haven't seen anywhere that doesnt take both mastercard and visa in like 20 years

YPrrrr

I dont really pay attention but from what I've seen online visa tends to gave better rewards programs

bluaki

My bank used to have MasterCard for its credit card. Earlier this year they switched it to Visa. USAA World MasterCard is now USAA Signature Visa.

It used to have a small "foreign transaction fee" on every purchase I made in a foreign currency but they lost that during the switch to Visa which is pretty nice.

Thyme

i have visa, with no rewards at all lol

YPrrrr

USAA is awesome. They also pay you back up to $15 dollars a month of atm fees basically meaning you can use any atm in the world without getting charged

strongbad

was visa, switched to a credit union and now it is mastercard

i have seen no difference

rdl

Hiro

i like visa slightly more for some reason lol

Kalahari Inkantation

am i the only MasturCuck around here ???

Kalahari Inkantation

May 05, 2017, 10:17:57 PM #13 Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:22:38 PM by Majorana's Mask
Quote from: ƕɾο on May 05, 2017, 02:27:06 PM
i like visa slightly more for some reason lol

i prefer visa's logo

i kinda miss my old card, it's somewhat of an antique now since the bank no longer even exists

........but then again

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 05, 2017, 03:09:41 AM
also,

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 02, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
[spoiler=plz do not steal my identity i have nothing :( :( :(]

[/spoiler]

i lol'd

i reefer this new expiration date

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on May 05, 2017, 10:19:10 AM
I dont really pay attention but from what I've seen online visa tends to gave better rewards programs

i need to find out about this

chargeback sounds like an amazing power to have

Quote from: YPargh on May 05, 2017, 11:00:20 AM
USAA is awesome. They also pay you back up to $15 dollars a month of atm fees basically meaning you can use any atm in the world without getting charged

and that's pretty cool O_0

[spoiler=Fun Factâ,,˘]

at 24y/o, i have somehow managed to go my entire life without ever using an atm lol[/spoiler]

Go Up