May 16, 2024, 09:55:37 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

My placement matches are sittin pretty right now at 6 wins outta 8 games played

TooB

Well, I would've had 8/10 wins, but in the last match, my team literally decided to go retarded and not have a healer.

So 7/10.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Big Goop on June 04, 2017, 08:52:56 PM
Well, I would've had 8/10 wins, but in the last match, my team literally decided to go retarded and not have a healer.

So 7/10.
you know what you do when that happens?

[spoiler]go healer[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 04, 2017, 08:54:00 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on June 04, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

So 7/10.
you know what you do when that happens?

[spoiler]go healer[/spoiler]
I did. But healers aren't my mains so I could only do so much.

This is worse because are healer in the first round was awesome. Then he got stubborn I guess.

Samus Aran

anyone wanna do some arcade and quickplay tonight

Samus Aran

I'll be playing 3s and quick play again tonight probably

Tho after last night I wouldn't be surprised if y'all don't want to do 3s with me lol, I held poor Zidone and Strongbad back every match

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on June 05, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

Tho after last night I wouldn't be surprised if y'all don't want to do 3s with me lol, I held poor Zidone and Strongbad back every match
man idgaf about how everyone's playing if we're not in comp. just like havin fun w/ my boyos
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 05, 2017, 06:18:43 PM

man idgaf about how everyone's playing if we're not in comp. just like havin fun w/ my boyos

same but i still feel kinda bad when i'm the weakest link by such a huge margin lol

strongbad

tru

you were fine kaz haha

ill play tonight

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nico Yazawa on June 05, 2017, 08:54:02 PM

same but i still feel kinda bad when i'm the weakest link by such a huge margin lol

that'll be me soon don't worry

strongbad

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

kaz, when you play with us i honestly don't even notice a huge difference in our skill at the game. i do notice, however, that since you lower our SR average by quite a bit, it's a lot easier to win

so playing with you is still hella fun

if you do still feel bad tho (which you shouldn't), just play comp more and focus on getting better at one or two characters. you'll eventually get better.

TooB

I surprisingly had a lot of good games in comp.

We won nearly all of them. I went from ~1200 to ~1500!

Go Up