May 02, 2024, 12:31:03 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Not the same guy, no. Also a good player though.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Mando Pandango

bastion is getting some minor nerfs along with some MAJOR BUFFS and that makes me EXCITED
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

just had one of the worst games of comp ever

we were doing FINE and our Reaper was telling our Pharah (who had gold damage) to switch and the pharah didnt want to and our Reaper was like "YO IF I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING DO IT" so then our pharah just left the game and our reaper started jumping off the edge. Keep in mind that we were WINNING during all of this

then everyone left and it was just me and i lost 25sr lol why do people suck

TooB

Just had a baby reaper stand in our spawn point doing nothing but spamming thanks and then occasionally killing himself to stay active.

Why are the reaper players the biggest sore losers?

Samus Aran

got d.va's new skin in what was likely my last lootbox of the event just now. now i'm kinda glad i got up really early lol

i managed to the new skins for d.va, zenyatta, reinhardt, mei (only the white one tho), junkrat, tracer, bastion, and symmetra.

strongbad

Damn you did work kaz

I think I got Zen rein and like one other

Also will be on tonight if anyone wants to party up for comp

TooB

I actually just got Tracers skin last night.

Same deal as d.vas though..... ended up just paying gold....

Samus Aran

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 13, 2017, 08:02:56 AM
Damn you did work kaz

I think I got Zen rein and like one other

Also will be on tonight if anyone wants to party up for comp

i'm at too low of a ranking to party up with popsi and notsid for comp now, so i wouldn't be surprised if i'm also too low to play comp with you

also bear in mind there's live maintenance at 5 am pst to 7

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i bought a bunch of the event skins thinking that last night was the last night but lo and behold i was wrong

Mando Pandango

Kaz I think you can still play comp with me but yeah sid is too high

Mando Pandango

Samus Aran

Go Up