May 18, 2024, 01:02:54 AM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

anyone wanna play some sat morning overwatch for an hour or so?

strongbad

and then i was like "let's drop the beat guys!" and popsi was like "oh yeah dude let's drop it" and then i dropped the beat and as you know the rest is history guys

TooB

strongbad

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Big Goop on January 30, 2017, 09:15:40 PM
I got Mei's stupid new year skin....
I got both of them

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 31, 2017, 06:41:28 AM
Jelly dude
Still really tryna get hogs
Me too.

And Zenyatta.

And Symmetra.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

I only really wanted D.va's
I got Junkrats, Mercys, and Reinharts also

Mando Pandango

Yeah right now I have Junkrat's, Tracer's, Reinhardt's, Ana's, and both of Mei's.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

also sid and i won a LOT last night and now i never want to go back to solo queue

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on January 31, 2017, 02:02:37 PM
also sid and i won a LOT last night and now i never want to go back to solo queue

i already pretty much never play it except for with at least notsid, if not both of you

Samus Aran

strongbad

yo i JUST built my new computer (basically just for overwatch lol) and i am currently setting up my win10 boot drive

probably wont get everything installed and ready tonight but tomorrow i will be super keen on playing infinitely

Mando Pandango

i have a super early class thursday morning so it'd have to be relatively early but yeah ok

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up