May 14, 2024, 03:33:54 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Discussion

Started by Hiro, October 20, 2016, 01:05:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

then again, why are you assuming my gender ;)

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 21, 2016, 06:37:26 PM
having an iphone 6 plus in your pocket makes it pretty obvious you've got a big weird box dick my friend

whatever model of toaster you identify as certainly has a huge meaty cock

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 21, 2016, 06:37:25 PM
pro tip: you will never get laid in cargo shorts
this sounds like a cis het male centric opinion

C.Mongler

universal constant, cargo's law

C.Mongler

"we've got our 3ds xls and we're ready to fuck"

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on October 21, 2016, 04:30:58 PM
how exactly do you market this to someone who's exactly the opposite and only ever plays on the go, someone who values extreme portability, discreetness, battery life, and cost effectiveness
Easy: "You have no other choice anymore if you want anything that actually has buttons and continues to get new releases." sillydood;

Also, there's a lot of types of people that value handhelds but don't terribly mind those issues.
Students and women already very often carry a bag, so throwing a Switch in there isn't a big deal. Even phones are now too big for pockets anyway.
A lot of people have some spare time every day like during commutes or while waiting for an event to start, but they might not need 3 hours of battery life in one day for that.
If you want to bring it when visiting a friend or relative, I think you'd normally bring a charger with any device you expect to use an extended amount of time, so battery life isn't critical there either.

Besides, the market has already demonstrated that they don't care if every single phone on the market is an enormous slab of glass, so why would they care about Switch's size.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

C.Mongler

thx u bluaki for explaining my feelings without being a dick

yeah you're alternatives are an iphone/pad with the typical caliber of games that comes on that (which admitidly is fine for a lot of casuals) orrrrrr....nothing. there's not another serious gaming handheld in the market.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 21, 2016, 06:39:58 PM
universal constant, cargo's law
I think you are ignoring the bear subculture btw
Stop being so hetcetric

C.Mongler

i've told you several times i am an asexual magekin

squirrelfriend

October 21, 2016, 08:00:52 PM #115 Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 08:21:09 PM by squirrelfriend
if you're a magekin, why can't you disappear???
you should really consider other perspectives into why people wear cargo pants and shorts other than your asinine pronouncements on their genitalia

back on topic:
since the teaser depicted a car trip one would think it would have a decent battery life for such an application like playing on the go for more than four hours. hopefully it has a car adapter or smth

bluaki

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 21, 2016, 08:00:52 PM
hopefully it has a car adapter or smth
hopefully it just has a USB charger so you already have a huge selection of car adapters and other adapters to choose from

C.Mongler

tfw u project gender onto cargo shorts

women can wear cargo shorts too cislord

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 21, 2016, 08:26:00 PM
tfw u project gender onto cargo shorts

women can wear cargo shorts too cislord
you did just that however
not me

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 21, 2016, 06:37:26 PM

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Go Up