The Epic, Grandoise Tale of Andrew1911 That Sweeps Through Generations

Started by Andrew1911, June 14, 2007, 10:54:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Andrew1911's Origin

Andrew1911 first came to existence when he joined the Nintendo Nsider Forums in 2004 under his original name... Andrew1920. Andrew1920 was never quite as angry as Andrew1911, especially in the early years when Andrew1920 was basically a mini-mod, if you will. A few weeks in, Andrew1920 discovered the RP board and he joined the Zelda Military in the good fight against the assholes at the Elite Military. An epic war ensued between the two militaries and Andrew1920 was hooked. After a while, he began to get bored of this and ventured into the Gamecube forum where he was shocked to learn that fanboys still existed.

This is where Andrew1911 begins his birth. Andrew1920 was harsh towards fanboys, disregarding them as complete and utter morons. He flamed them, day by day, yet he was never really banned. Andrew1920 began to discuss films before the time of his enclosing ban which would in turn create Andrew1911's main hook, if you will. Pulp Fiction triggered this but it also triggered a Quentin Tarantino is the greatest director of all time phase that Andrew1911 wishes he could erase forever. Finally, at the end of 2004, Andrew1920 was destroyed. He was perma banned.

Andrew1920 was not to be discouraged and created aliases to get around this ban which included Andrew1989 (His birthday), Andrew1921 (Well, it's plus one), Mr. Bender (For Bender is all and all is Bender), MC11 (An alias that lasted for quite sometime but was banned eventually), Andrew19whatever (My personal favorite), and history was made with his final alias... Andrew1911.

Andrew1911 Reloaded

Andrew1911 never really expected this alias to last long. He e-mailed NOA to keep an account but he was unsure if he was going to keep one so close to his old one's name. Amazingly, they thought he would be a better user and not flame anyone. They were incredibly wrong but if this event had never occured, he would not be where he is today. So, with a feather in his cap, Andrew1911 strutted around Nsider, spreading his rather feeble movie knowledge everywhere. See, while his movie knowledge was vast compared to Nsider's, it still was insignificant compared to nearly other movie buff. But, I digress...

Andrew1911 managed to stay afloat for a whole year. That account managed to become even more well known than his main account, Andrew1920, which has been drowned in obscurity, known to only those who know where to look. Andrew1911 was more hated than loved, however. But, to be fair to Andrew1911, most of the people who hated him were retards. Finally, in December 2005, the mods had finally realized that Andrew1911 was never going to listen so they IP banned him.

Andrew1911 was not to be deterred by this sudden development so he got a proxy and made more aliases to stay on Nsider such as Stayed_For_The_Chat, Satan_Is_My_Homeboy, Satan_Is_My_Homefry, Steve_Zissou, Kingsley_Zissou, and others that are too insignificant to mention. No alias really stayed for long but one PM from one user changed everything...

The Outsider Years

One brave user decided to PM Andrew1911 on one of his aliases for a site run by Karel101. This brave user was Mr. Gravy... Or something like that. I forget. Andrew1911 agreed to join and history was made. Outsider was everything Andrew1911 could dream of... All his old banned buddies were there. It was like he died and went to the awesome heaven. That's the heaven without the Mexicans. Andrew1911 still enjoys his time in Outsider, to this day. He has also joined well known Outsider copycat sire, Boyah, where he enjoys mocking users with users he loves such as Kaz, Lawlz, Oggmonster, and various other users who are too insignificant to mention here. More on Andrew1911 as his life continues... For now.

Himu

Andrew1911

Quote from: Princess on June 14, 2007, 10:56:48 PM
Make a book!

I can't. It would be too big and the fame would kill me.

Himu

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 14, 2007, 10:57:19 PM
Make a book!

And then you'd have to fake your death like Elvis...

Fireman.exe

Quote from: Princess on June 14, 2007, 11:00:05 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 14, 2007, 10:57:19 PM
Make a book!

And then you'd have to fake your death like Elvis...
Elvis is dead, go to sleep.

Himu

demonprince

That masterpiece brought a tear to my eye sir.  edumacate;

InbredPsychosis

God I remember when you were so anti-fanboy. You pissed me off so much.

But those god damn "Elites" were the bane of my existence for the time they were around. I remember when I mocked one of them and he and his clique got all pissy.

Good times...
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Andrew1911

Quote from: Kefka on June 14, 2007, 11:05:05 PM
That masterpiece brought a tear to my eye sir.  edumacate;

It was interesting remembering all this shit. There's more but it's impossible to say it all. This is the incredibly condescened version. A Chicken Soup for Andrew1911 book, if you will.

Andrew1911

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on June 14, 2007, 11:06:46 PM

But those god damn "Elites" were the bane of my existence for the time they were around. I remember when I mocked one of them and he and his clique got all pissy.

Good times...

Without that, Andrew1911 never would've been born. It helped me bring my fanboy flamming skills to a greater good... The morons with shitty movie taste.  burned;

Himu

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on June 14, 2007, 11:06:46 PM

Good times...
Is not liking fanboys bad?  I want to wring their necks because most of them act like pussies and they act like 9 year-olds.

Daddy

uhm u forgot me. 

I have like 5 of your accounts on my friends list at NSider.

Remember the hoax we were working on? Jay Vohn, the guy who worked at EA games? lul Those were fun days.

Andrew1911

Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 11:11:57 PM
uhm u forgot me. 

Remember the hoax we were working on? Jay Vohn, the guy who worked at EA games? lul Those were fun days.

That was gay and didn't even end up being made. NOT EVEN A FOOTNOTE IN ANDREW1911'S HISTORY.  burned;

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 14, 2007, 11:12:41 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on June 14, 2007, 11:11:57 PM
uhm u forgot me. 

That was gay and didn't even end up being made. NOT EVEN A FOOTNOTE IN ANDREW1911'S HISTORY.  burned;
I blame SeriousGamer  edumacate;

InbredPsychosis

Quote from: Princess on June 14, 2007, 11:09:43 PM
Is not liking fanboys bad?  I want to wring their necks because most of them act like pussies and they act like 9 year-olds.

There is a different in not liking fanboys and being a douchebag.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Go Up