October 23, 2024, 01:32:51 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My cat died.

Started by Himu, June 14, 2007, 09:27:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Zack777 on June 14, 2007, 10:45:32 PM
Quote from: Original_MIB on June 14, 2007, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on June 14, 2007, 10:32:45 PM
sorry nib  edumacate;
It's alright.  flower;

I wasn't really serious anyway.

dose this mean I can post more cute pokemon from Nintendoggirl's DeviantART profile?
But, a cat just died and it's saddening.. You wouldn't want to post animals that remind her of her kitty, right?
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Himu

I have Pokemon and your just making it worse! gonk;

InbredPsychosis

GUYS STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC. If Firebird were here he'd tear you all a new asshole. Of course if he were here this thread wouldn't be in this board to begin with.

Anyway, it sucks that this happened to you. But life goes on. Let's just hope those kids shut the fuck up.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Himu

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on June 14, 2007, 11:03:00 PM
GUYS STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC. If Firebird were here he'd tear you all a new asshole. Of course if he were here this thread wouldn't be in this board to begin with.

Anyway, it sucks that this happened to you. But life goes on. Let's just hope those kids shut the fuck up.
Thank you.  And it's only natural that I'm upset.

Daddy

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on June 14, 2007, 11:03:00 PM

I'd delete the off topic posts, but I don't have the ability to do so. 

Princess, ignore the kids.  I don't see much in their future except a minimum wage job in a factory.

ncba93ivyase

June 14, 2007, 11:21:53 PM #50 Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:25:58 PM by Lawlz
Well damn, even I'm not that mean.

Maybe it's just because the only thing I truly love in this world are cats (well, also turtles), but I could never make fun of someone that misses a cat. They exhibit human-like qualities, so having a cat die is like losing a best friend.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

InbredPsychosis

I remember when my cat died of 18 years. It was tragic. I was as close to that cat as I was to any of my best friends. I GREW UP WITH HIM. He wasn't really even my cat, he was my brothers. He was quite upset as well.

HE WAS A JOY TO ALL.

However I am close to all animals. It's hard to lose a pet period. They become a part of you. I've lost a bird, a cat, a dog, all to death. I've lost plenty from them running away or being given away, that's difficult too.

You might consider getting a new pet. Maybe not right away, but perhaps it will ease the pain. I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT YOUR OLD CAT WOULD WANT.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

heltar

Himu

InbredPsychosis

Age, probably.

JUST THINK. SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW. FROLICKING IN FIELDS MADE OF CATNIP.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

anus

Wow. Talk about assholes. Hopefully, they'll stop it soon. I usually don't think pets dying is that big of a deal, but I'm sure you were very close to it. Asshole kids.

I remember when one of my kittens died. We buried it in the backyard, and I was crying my head off. We also once had to put one of our cats to sleep because it got hit by a car or something. That was also pretty sad too.

I hope things get better for ya. flower;
dicks

Himu

HA!!!!  I taught those kids lessons. caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Princess on June 15, 2007, 01:39:45 PM
...You better not have fought.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on June 15, 2007, 01:40:03 PM
...You better not have fought.
Well I bitch slapped the one who said I should rot in a ditch with my stupid cat.  I saw him in the corner of my eyes with his fist out and then I kicked him in the balls and told him to rot in hell.  So actually, It wasnt fighting just avenging my kitty. :'(

6M69I69B9

What did you do?
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up