October 28, 2024, 05:25:55 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Question: What was Snorkel and JMV's stake in Aerannis?

Started by squirrelfriend, June 08, 2016, 11:32:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Daddy

we have a homepage and it is a dog eating p.nut butter

C.Mongler

that dog isn't saying anything about the WEALTH u amassed hosting aerannis tho????

Daddy

where is felt's integrity

why hasn't he asked how much i profit off monetization of the dog video

C.Mongler

how much has every boyager made off of aerannis, now that i think of it???

C.Mongler

FULL DISCLOSURE: i don't believe i have made any money off of aerannis BUT i can not confirm at this time if JMV has contacted my employer and they are routing aerannis money through my paycheck. i don't think it's happening, but anything is possible with a conspiracy this deep

Daddy

does lawlz pay federal income tax off of proceeds from aerannis?

in this case i would like to know what percentage of the federal budget his game contributes to and how much of that budget has benefited me.

silvertone

uh um that's uh privileged information, and felt doesn't have any privilege.

strongbad

jmv why are you so opposed to there being a homepage when you wouldn't even have to really do anything

Daddy

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 11, 2016, 05:28:29 AM
jmv why are you so opposed to there being a homepage when you wouldn't even have to really do anything
I'd say setting up & managing a CMS (or giving direct access to the homepage while somehow leaving /forums/ untouched) is quite a bit of work in itself

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on June 10, 2016, 10:34:26 AM
does lawlz pay federal income tax off of proceeds from aerannis?

in this case i would like to know what percentage of the federal budget his game contributes to and how much of that budget has benefited me.

that's why he fled the country

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on June 11, 2016, 01:59:54 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 11, 2016, 05:28:29 AM
I'd say setting up & managing a CMS (or giving direct access to the homepage while somehow leaving /forums/ untouched) is quite a bit of work in itself

yeah you're probably right

C.Mongler

dont u just have to set up a new host domain record, point tumblr 2 it, and then we'll maek sure the tumblr links directly back to forums? i mean its like maybe an hour or two of work BUT THINK OF THE MEMES

Go Up