October 28, 2024, 11:28:04 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I can't find that thread...

Started by Daddy, June 08, 2016, 06:33:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

squirrelfriend

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 10, 2016, 06:08:51 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 09, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
a homepage would be great but it would be rarely visited since everyone has /forums bookmarked

i do think it'd be good though.
i think continue the purge and moderate the serious discussion board for real to give something some sort of purpose

i mean at this point i think it should probably be a tumblr so we at least have some wider network to pull from outside of the immediate current userbase. i think our own current users would view it occasionally, but i dont really give a fuck if they do or not because they are already here.

but then again i dont know if i really want to attract tumblr users to boyah so idk
why not
so they could have more cringe material to post on tumblr?

silvertone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 10, 2016, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on June 10, 2016, 06:08:51 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 09, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
a homepage would be great but it would be rarely visited since everyone has /forums bookmarked

i do think it'd be good though.
i think continue the purge and moderate the serious discussion board for real to give something some sort of purpose

i mean at this point i think it should probably be a tumblr so we at least have some wider network to pull from outside of the immediate current userbase. i think our own current users would view it occasionally, but i dont really give a fuck if they do or not because they are already here.

but then again i dont know if i really want to attract tumblr users to boyah so idk
why not
so they could have more cringe material to post on tumblr?
tbh if you wanna open up the forums for new members you gotta cull the shit posts which would be fucked up since the administration encouraged it to renew the activity. it be a Double Crossing

squirrelfriend

Yeah, gotta get rid of the antisemitic and misogynist posts of boyah 1.0 which ain't happening. :x

Hiro

why doesn't boyah.net just redirect to /forums

strongbad

i almost left this thread without posting

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

[hedy]Zidone

this is fucked up. am i being detained

Daddy

famy

Go Up