How much have you shelled out on your personal shitbox of a car in Q2 2016?

Started by ME##, June 06, 2016, 11:48:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Since Boyah loves discussing money because we're vulgar fucks, let's get down and dirty boyos

Gas doesn't count. 

[spoiler]So far I'm up to $2,400 FAM[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

uhhh i had to plug a tire, so i guess i spent 10 bucks on a tire repair kit and a dollar to get the air machine to turn on, so 11 bucks this particular quarter :)

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 06, 2016, 12:04:53 PM
uhhh i had to plug a tire, so i guess i spent 10 bucks on a tire repair kit and a dollar to get the air machine to turn on, so 11 bucks this particular quarter :)
im sry that you had to pay go the air

C.Mongler

eh, i could get a pump, but i also dont give a flying fuck about my car or cars in general, so i dont feel like it lol

just pulled the bitch off my car, patched it, rolled her over to the gas station next store and filled er up GOodDTO GO

bluaki

Gas doesn't count? Then I haven't spent a penny.

I'm very overdue for a car wash but I've been putting it off and I'll probably get regular maintenance within the next month or two.

Snowy

Probably close to $3000 on a new transmission and other various things that have gone wrong with it

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on June 06, 2016, 01:09:22 PM
Probably close to $3000 on a new transmission and other various things that have gone wrong with it
RIP

I'm sorry Max

Daddy

Parking 10.75

Insurance $136.40 (another $68.22 coming up next week)

Inspection $35.00

akudood;

YPrrrr

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Snowy on June 06, 2016, 01:09:22 PM
honestly if the transmission goes its probably better to just get a new vehicle.

also i pay about 230$ a month between payments and insurance

strongbad

$0 happydood;

i dont plan on getting a car when i'm back in the states but i wanna put work into my moped

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 06, 2016, 05:26:36 PM
$0 happydood;

i dont plan on getting a car when i'm back in the states but i wanna put work into my moped
u hsould buy my car instead

ME##

it is a beautiful "deep bronze" 2008 subaru outback with 141,000 miles on it and it smells a little like teriyaki sauce cause i spilled some on the front seat and now there is a stain.

Go Up