yfw the milf at work offers you a room at her house to stop you from moving

Started by ME##, June 06, 2016, 08:07:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

lmao it looks like I'm going to have a fun next couple of weeks  >_<'

C.Mongler

Daddy

i went out with a coug to a movie  but she is married and now doesn't reply to me  akudood;

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'm currently seeing an older woman and she cooks delicious food and pays for stuff when we go out. A+ it is rad

??????

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 06, 2016, 10:09:31 AM
I'm currently seeing an older woman and she cooks delicious food and pays for stuff when we go out. A+ it is rad
that's essentially what its like to be gay

silvertone

Placebo Headwound

Go for it. Make your life as ridiculous as possible before she eventually murders you.

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 06, 2016, 02:30:25 PM
Go for it. Make your life as ridiculous as possible before she eventually murders you.
nah Hiro murdering me is already on the books

Joice

Mando Pandango

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 06, 2016, 10:19:21 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 06, 2016, 10:09:31 AM
that's essentially what its like to be gay
well, i'm sold. i'm making the switch.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Go Up