October 26, 2024, 09:30:51 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you take baths or showers?

Started by silvertone, May 31, 2016, 03:55:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Joice

i had to cut back on the showering because my hair and skin were drying out so fast. i was stripping them of their natural oils and that in turn makes your body freak the fuck out and overproduce oils which makes you look super greasy, making you want to shower even more in a never ending cycle.

my skin and hair feels so much better after cutting back on showering.

strongbad

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on May 31, 2016, 06:04:25 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 31, 2016, 05:20:46 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 31, 2016, 10:26:11 AM
i shower every other day cuz u need natural oils u dry bich

do you use shampoo?

i usually shower daily but i've been showering twice a day recently bcuz ive been swimming laps and the chemicals fuk with my hair too much
tbh i think those chemicals destroy any healthy bacterial colonies that sustain the health of your skin

yeah chlorine is pretty fucked for your skin but the smell makes me very nostalgic for my days as a swimmer :3

Samus Aran

my normal showering schedule is every other day

however i will take additional showers if need be

will sometimes take baths to relax

Travis

how can you guys go so long without showering i feel like pure filth if i miss a single day

Joice

Quote from: Travis on May 31, 2016, 10:23:03 PM
how can you guys go so long without showering i feel like pure filth if i miss a single day

probably because you shower every day lol

Travis

Quote from: Joice on May 31, 2016, 10:37:39 PM

i thought you were supposed to. everybody i know does.

Joice

Quote from: Travis on May 31, 2016, 10:40:38 PM

unless you work in a profession where you get super dirty all the time, it's generally bad to take a shower every day because you're stripping your body of the natural oils it needs to be healthy and in turn making your body overproduce sebum (oil), making you look greasy.

it's a vicious cycle and all those chemicals you put on yourself every day (hair especially if you use a shampoo that has the sulfate ingredient) is really bad  

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

does everyone you know also smear fancy cheese on their imported artisanal bagels

squirrelfriend

what is an artisan bagel? why don't i just get some from montreal????

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Travis

Quote from: Joice on May 31, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

unless you work in a profession where you get super dirty all the time, it's generally bad to take a shower every day because you're stripping your body of the natural oils it needs to be healthy and in turn making your body overproduce sebum (oil), making you look greasy.

it's a vicious cycle and all those chemicals you put on yourself every day (hair especially if you use a shampoo that has the sulfate ingredient) is really bad  
ohh well i dont i look greasy tho so im ite

Travis

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on May 31, 2016, 10:48:23 PM

does everyone you know also smear fancy cheese on their imported artisanal bagels
I DonT Understand The Question But Yes They Do

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 31, 2016, 07:49:19 AM
Quote from: SVT on May 31, 2016, 03:55:23 AM
i take 3 showers a week [one on wednessday, one on thursdaay and another on friday.]  and 0 baths

how about you?

why shower 3 consecutive days and then go stinky for 5 why not space for less stinky
work has me getting home around 11....feel weird tkaing a showerr in hte middle of the night.

Thyme

mfw i don't even eat montreal-style bagels
i eat the normal kind lol

silvertone

Go Up